Female Comedians Page 2

Quote: zooo @ January 25 2012, 3:58 PM GMT

'Get on with the mammogram and stop staring'?

I'm not sure if that proves or disproves what you're trying to say.

I wasn't trying to say anything!

Just what a woman might be saying if she takes her top off.

Oh right. I was confused because that was at the top of the thread and I'd totally forgotten - I think - maybe....

Laughing out loud

'I'm trying to feed my child and how did you get in the nursery anyway?'

Is a mammogram a bit like a stripagram? Do you get singing ones?

In the few times I've seen women at open mic nights they've always done better then most of the guys. Not sure why though,

Maria Bamford is one of the top Stand Ups around.

Most of TV adverts are written by men, they believe mistakenly ,that the Malteasers ad makes women feel 'empowered' and brave enough to open a bag of chocolates. Rolling eyes

Quote: dellas @ January 25 2012, 11:51 PM GMT

Most of TV adverts are written by men, they believe mistakenly ,that the Malteasers ad makes women feel 'empowered' and brave enough to open a bag of chocolates. Rolling eyes

What about the millions of ads that portray men as fat, useless idiots looked at with a withering eye by their clever other halves?

It's fair to say men don't come off at all well in adverts. Most of them can't even cook a stir in sauce without the supervision of their exasperated wives, and if they're not bumblef**k morons they're WKD date rapists.

Laughing out loud But guys you are responsible or your brothers, I know it's all shit but mostly women look shit.

Quote: dellas @ January 26 2012, 10:26 AM GMT

Laughing out loud But guys you are responsible or your brothers, I know it's all shit but mostly women look shit.

Sorry, I can't make hide nor hair of that sentence.

David OK the majority of advertising executives are male, the stupid adverts are designed to make one feel vulnerable an outsider or whatever,opinions come from this testosterone 'world view'.
'
As women are statistically the household/ generic shoppers the Ads' are targeted towards them.

As we 'advance' into the 21st century the adverts are beginning to reflect males as more culpable to this ideology.

This is equality; we are all subjected to the constant barrage of hyperbole.

Quote: dellas @ January 26 2012, 10:52 AM GMT

David OK the majority of advertising executives are male, the stupid adverts are designed to make one feel vulnerable an outsider or whatever,opinions come from this testosterone 'world view'.
'
As women are statistically the household/ generic shoppers the Ads' are targeted towards them.

As we 'advance' into the 21st century the adverts are beginning to reflect males as more culpable to this ideology.

This is equality; we are all subjected to the constant barrage of hyperbole.

No argument there.

:D Bloody hell, a man who understands me!