Stand Up Set (rough draft)

I've uploaded a riff on a bit I'm trying to develop for future sets.

I'm about 20 or so open mics in now, so I still have the awkward air of an unpolished unprofesional. I stutter and start new sentences without ending the previous one, etc.

Also, there's needless use of the F-word throughout... This is a combination of not knowing what I was saying next and feeling genuinely angry and sick about some of the points I raised about media tokenism toward the end of the set. And this was a largely middle-class, ethnically diverse audience there for the headliner, so at one point I feared my points may've been misunderstood, thankfully they weren't.

Anyway, I know it's not for everyone, but here's a link if any of the other open mic-ers like seeing sets from folk at the same level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDX9nBk7IpM

ps, the autofocus is terrible and the mic was quite 'tinny'. I've since had another pass at similar material and I was swearword-free, and much more clear, but this is the only newish clip I have.

That was an excellent set mate, and don't you look dapper?!

Nice set, some really nice stuff in there. You did make the point about the swearing, too much but very good. Keep it up and the suit was swish.

Thanks for watching it AJ... Dapper? No, I look (and sound)like a whiskey-drenched deadbeat.

Thanks Leigh, I liked your set in the other thread too.