What are you gaming? Page 102

Quote: Leevil @ January 1 2012, 1:46 AM GMT

Lady Leevil's want an Xbox for the Kinect thing. I'm all Rolling eyes looking at the Wiifit board that never gets used.

Ha!

Quote: Leevil @ January 1 2012, 1:46 AM GMT

I miss holding a Playstation control pad. Man they fit so well in my hands.

It is the best controller imo. I used a 360, again, over Christmas *spits* and the controller seems gigantic compared to the PS3s. I didn't like it all all.

The xbox controller is like the Gamecube and N64 controller which I occasionally use on the Wii. Very plastic and bulky. The PS one feels solid and snug. The buttons feel better to press and the layout of them is better as there's no weird little buttons that you have to stretch your fingers and then awkwardly to reach.

Yeah, it's very heavy compared to the PS one. Trying to get used to different button prompts was a nightmare too, as both controllers have an X, but in different places. :/

Hah! Yeah. Stupid Xbox! No doubt we'll end up getting one anyway as well but until then... stupid xbox!

Stupid xbox! Angry

Finally managed to pick up Battlefield 3 at Sainsburys. :D

Get it on Wii as well and then I can shoot you in the face :)

..with you man bullets? Errr

Hang on! My mistake. I have COD:MW3. Never mind! >_<

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 1 2012, 4:14 PM GMT

..with you man bullets? Errr

Errr

Where's the Joey Deacon emoticon?

:P

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 1 2012, 4:15 PM GMT

Where's the Joey Deacon emoticon?

:S

I think it should be a combination of the two.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 1 2012, 4:20 PM GMT

I think it should be a combination of the two.

:O Laughing out loud

Happy new year to all.

I was lucky enough to get an Xbox for Crimbo along with the wonderful Skyrim, I know lots of you are far into this epic quest so was after a little help.
How the hell do you get your wife and children to leave you alone long enough to play it, is there a potion or spell for that?

Peace to you all except imperial scum!

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 1 2012, 1:21 AM GMT

Now's the time to get one, with the sales 'n' all. £189 for 160Gb version at HMV.

320Gb PS3 for £189 (Also the same price at PC World)