The British Comedy Awards 2011 Page 8

With mostly absolute psychos.

Hopefully he's got it out of his system now.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 17 2011, 4:43 PM GMT

It might be schadenfreude, but I was pleased to see the Jack Whitehall agency juggernaut, despite preposterously managing to get him on the nominations list for the 'King or Queen of Comedy' award, didn't succeed in securing him any gongs last night.

Probably only a minor victory for fairness and common sense though, as I expect the posh tit's rise to the top to continue unabated in 2012, regardless of his mediocre talents.

There was a very self-revealing quote from Whitehall though (from Digital Spy)...

Tells you everything you need to know about Jack's fragile ego and his view of his rightful place in the world..

Nah, its not schadenfreude, just a sense of fair play.

As for Fresh Meat winning an award, so did Titanic as I recall (as well as about 14 nominations) at the Oscars, but Leonardo Di Caprio still didn't turn up because he wasn't nominated. So hopefully Whitehall left unhappy!

I have never knowingly met anyone that finds Sarah Millican even the slightest bit funny. Queen of Comedy? Leave off.

*raises hand* Laughed myself hoarse to her new DVD. Ice cream was required to soothe my poor throat.

Maybe she's used up all her material then, as her recent appearance on Frank Skinner's Opinionated was just sad.

Opinionated never gets the comical best out of its guests, to be fair. It's a light-hearted chat show rather than a true out-and-out comedy vehicle.

Hmm. Dan Skinner aka Angelos Epithemiou, winner of Best Breakthrough Artist at the awards, has his own show starting on Channel 4 tonight.

I'm sure that's a complete coincidence, mind you.

Yes, it is.