New Year predictions Page 3

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 30 2011, 7:01 PM GMT

I am raising money for Rowcroft Hospice who look after anyone long term sick or dying in South Devon. Without going into it, they saved my Mum from appalling treatment at the hospital she was at and gave her back her dignity. They cared for her right up to the end so I intend to do all I can for them.

What a lovely post, RubyMae. Words can't express what a dreadful time you must have been through. For you to want to do this for the hospice is inspirational. As Aj says; good on you.

Ditto. Hope you manage to raise a fortune for them.

Quote: zooo @ December 29 2011, 8:02 PM GMT

There's a lovely reason to have more kids. 'I'm doing my bit to stop the Muslims!'... :|

I guess congratulations are in order, you kept that very quiet!

Laughing out loud

Quote: dellas @ December 29 2011, 12:57 PM GMT

;) I know I'm hogging this one, but I have thrown out all my knickers!

No guys, I have bought new ones in sales, but NOT thongs, nice big shorts!! Whistling nnocently

Big shorts FTW.

I'll be back on here again... then will become outraged and disillusioned and leave the BCG for good. Again.

Happy New Year, everybody. Hope 2012 treats you kindly. Hug

My nose and I hereby proclaim 2012 "The Year of Snot."

:(

I SHALL get a girlfriend!

Quote: DaButt @ January 1 2012, 3:05 PM GMT

My nose and I hereby proclaim 2012 "The Year of Snot."

:(

If it's blocked I wholeheartedly recommend 1 spoon of honey + 1/8th teaspoon of cayenne pepper (or however much you think you can handle, you big Texan, you). Stir and microwave for less than 10 seconds. Gargle. Repeat when necessary.

Quote: TopBanana @ January 1 2012, 3:07 PM GMT

I SHALL get a girlfriend!

http://www.russianbrides.org.uk/

My prediction is that the Chinks will win everything at the Olympics. It's bad enough that the little yellow f**kers are buying up all the mines in Africa, now they'll take home a haul of British Gold.

(Has anyone written a hilariously topical skit about metal theives stealing all of the gold, bronze and silver before the Olympics? Wouldn't that be funny... Errr )

I would welcome Mr Carpark back to the boards but I'm too busy selecting my Russian Bride.

Quote: bigfella @ January 1 2012, 4:40 PM GMT

I would welcome Mr Carpark back to the boards but I'm too busy selecting my Russian Bride.

Wow, I have been away a long time. Who is that thin man calling himself Big Fella? What have you done with all of that valuable lard?

Yep, Russian brides are the way to go - they can't cook as well as the Thai bints - but they can take a punch. ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 1 2012, 4:45 PM GMT

Yep, Russian brides are the way to go - they can't cook as well as the Thai bints - but they can take a punch. ;)

My friend made a similar joke on Facebook a few days ago after my daughter told me that I needed a wife. My mother the volunteer at the women's crisis shelter jumped in and cited immigration laws concerning battered store-bought wives. Thanks, Mom.

And that's why mums shouldn't be allowed on Facebook.

Quote: zooo @ January 1 2012, 5:39 PM GMT

And that's why mums shouldn't be allowed on Facebook.

She quickly assured any potential wives that I wasn't a wife-socking kind of guy.