Status report Page 4,173

It's boxing day. Where are my boxes dammit?!

Quote: Leevil @ December 26 2011, 10:56 AM GMT

It's boxing day. Where are my boxes dammit?!

The boxes have been with you the whole time, in you heart. lol

Box heart Boy.

Spent the whole morning with Mr. K in a hospital eye department. We were so intent on being 'patient' after he'd had the eye drops, that it took us an hour to realise somebody had slipped up and they'd forgotten about him. Poor soul then had to get second dose of eye drops as the first lot had worn off. However the good news was he does not have a detached retina. :D

Quote: keewik @ December 26 2011, 5:23 PM GMT

Spent the whole morning with Mr. K in a hospital eye department. We were so intent on being 'patient' after he'd had the eye drops, that it took us an hour to realise somebody had slipped up and they'd forgotten about him. Poor soul then had to get second dose of eye drops as the first lot had worn off. However the good news was he does not have a detached retina. :D

Great news that it's not a detached retina. I hope they sort it very soon.

PS. I wonder whether estate agents get semi-detached retinas.

Hello. I am sat in my hotel room. I am in a Travelodge and I can't go out anywhere as everywhere is closed and no pubs are nearby. Even the Little Chef has shut at 6pm. I have nothing to eat except Tuc cheese biscuits.

Gah.

Quote: TopBanana @ December 26 2011, 6:36 PM GMT

Hello. I am sat in my hotel room. I am in a Travelodge and I can't go out anywhere as everywhere is closed and no pubs are nearby. Even the Little Chef has shut at 6pm. I have nothing to eat except Tuc cheese biscuits.

Gah.

Where are you?

I'm in Gloucester everything is open late here! having a pint as we speak. It truly is the most delicious of beverages.

Have had some wine this festive tide.

Now looking at exercise bikes.

Quote: bigfella @ December 26 2011, 7:30 PM GMT

Have had some wine this festive tide.

Now looking at exercise bikes.

How do Bigfella!!

All right Gav! Good Christmas?

Quote: bigfella @ December 26 2011, 7:57 PM GMT

All right Gav! Good Christmas?

Not bad mate, how was yours? you get you little uns shit tons of gifts?

Bugger her.

I got myself shit loads of gifts.

Quote: bigfella @ December 26 2011, 8:48 PM GMT

Bugger her.

I got myself shit loads of gifts.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Strange the old comedy thing. We have my mother down this year and watched a lot of the comedies that were served up. The majority of which were met with indifference with said mother.

Miranda - she seems lovely on radio 2 but I don't see that she is funny.
Outnumbered - it just seems to me that the children are rude. That's the thing with this country today etc, etc
Comedy Roadshow I can't tunderstand he goes to quick for me
Ab fab Nothing to laugh at!

Then we watch the royal bodyguard and are about to switch off when she cries out its Mrs Browns Boys that's great!

Comedy. Never understand it.

Quote: bigfella @ December 26 2011, 8:48 PM GMT

Bugger her.

Do you think you should have asked Gavfirst before offering his services as a gift?