Family Guy/American Dad Page 5

Not particularly. I just think it's nicer to watch in the original broadcast order.

Well with a show like FG i don't think it really matters, the only two things are that Peters dad dies and Brian has a girlfriend for a while but I doubt that they have much significance in the plot.

God dammit thats season 5 done, so now BBC 3 are just going to start from the very beginning.....I wish they could get season 6 quicker!!!

Errr, only eight episodes of season 6 have been broadcast. I think they've been more than quick enough to get this far.

Could easily be a year before BBC Three get S6, so sit comfortably.

Ah don't worry I have seen most of the season 6 eps so far, its just I feel sorry for the other people who can't see it until next year!!!

Season 7 is set to be shown in the US this October, so the gap could widen between the US and UK broadcast dates.

Double episodes of Family Guy are currently being shown every night on FX from 9-10pm followed by American Dad 10-11pm! Sweet!

http://www.fxuk.com/schedule/

PS Loved Blue Harvest the Star Wars Episode IV parady!

Double episodes of Family Guy are being shown most nights on BBC Three, around 11:30ish onwards. No adverts; double sweet!

I did not like Family Guy but now have grown to really like it, not love it but it is great. Stewie is genius.

Are any of them new for the UK?

New to TV, I think so. Including DVD releases, not certain.

Quote: Leevil @ April 10 2008, 3:19 PM BST

I did not like Family Guy but now have grown to really like it, not love it but it is great. Stewie is genius.

Sorry? Have you just turned into Jake?

LOL. It is a weird sentence yes.

Do you agree ?

Quote: Leevil @ April 10 2008, 11:50 PM BST

LOL. It is a weird sentence yes.

Do you agree ?

Most definititely!

England

Just caught some of American Dad on BBC Three after Admin. It really is Family Guy with the jokes edited out.