Shaun of The Dead.... Page 2

Shaun is a great film, as is Fuzz; these boys are at the top of the tree as far as British comedy is concerned and I cant wait to see what they do next.

Quote: Aaron @ January 12, 2008, 11:38 PM

Poor excuse for a comedy film. Starts off good, but by about half way through it just feels like they ran out of ANY ideas (let alone funny ones) and rushed to get the thing finished - with a significant drop in quality. So on the whole, pretty mediocre. Give me a Carry On any day.

Shame on you Aaron-shame on you! :D

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 12, 2008, 11:53 PM

Shaun is a great film, as is Fuzz; these boys are at the top of the tree as far as British comedy is concerned and I cant wait to see what they do next.

You'll have to wait until they can prise Edgar away from Quentin Tarantino's back pocket.

Aaron I completely agree, I watched a programme with the 50 greatest comedy films and I almost chocked on my dinner when Shawn of the dead was 6th or something like that.

Oh go and drink some Horlicks with Aaron and watch Nora Batty's latest adventures.

; )

:O How very dare you! I would never watch such a trashy ITV programme!

Quote: Winterlight @ January 12, 2008, 11:08 PM

The best British comedy since 4 Weddings? I think so!

High praise indeed Laughing out loud

Ah now then,not that anyone cares but I only saw this for first time last night by coincidence. Made me laugh twice or thrice but not as much as I had been guaranteed.