It Ain't Half Hot Mum Complete Series . . . ? Page 2

It Ain't Half Hot Mum Series 1-8 is set for release on October 4th! Hooray!

Ah, very well spotted!

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/16086075/It-Ain-t-Half-Hot-Mum-Series-1-8-Box-Set/Product.html]
[h=382900]

Quote: Aaron @ September 11 2010, 11:35 AM GMT

Ah, very well spotted!

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/16086075/It-Ain-t-Half-Hot-Mum-Series-1-8-Box-Set/Product.html]
[h=382900]

Hi Aaron do you know if this UK boxset is edited? I'm thinking about getting it, I just purchased In Sickness & In Health the complete collection boxset. I noticed on the series 2 case on the back it says Due to contractual reasons certain edits have been made in small print. I haven't watched the set as I just received it but hope the PC brigade hasn't destroyed it. I believe every Season set or Series that have Edit should be written on the title of the season set or boxset. They have all these classification nonsense on the art work, they might as well have the edit after the complete series or season as well.

I trust all the asian characters placed by white actors covered in bisto, will be digitally removed and replaced by asian actors.

And all racist references will be replaced by none offensive, humour oriented notices.

Also Windsor Davies will be replaced entirely by Sue Perkins. As his shouting might scare the weak bladdered.

Also the show should be renamed "it ain't half racist maternal co-equal parent"

If not I shall write a stern letter to the Guardian.

I suspect there've been some cuts made in the version sold by HMV !

Quote: Pacino @ December 5 2011, 9:41 AM GMT

Hi Aaron do you know if this UK boxset is edited?

I strongly suspect it will have been - 2 Entertain are dreadful for it - but I don't have it myself so can't be certain. Hopefully any edits won't have ruined it...

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 5 2011, 12:59 PM GMT

I suspect there've been some cuts made in the version sold by HMV !

"What makes you think that Oldrocker ?"

Well, if you look at their advert it says that the box contains one disc ! Thanks for asking !

"Thats OK."

Is there any reason it wasn't an ENSA group?

Quote: vangogan @ September 11 2010, 9:29 AM GMT

It Ain't Half Hot Mum Series 1-8 is set for release on October 4th! Hooray!

You can order the complete box set by the classic movie store.uk