Birds of a Feather stage show

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me? I am planning on going to the Birds of a Feather stage show next year, but I have no idea where it is touring, how much it costs or if tickets are available yet. Does the show have a website? Where can I find out this information please?

Many Thanks

Quote: Richard Saunders @ October 28 2011, 3:59 PM BST

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me? I am planning on going to the Birds of a Feather stage show next year, but I have no idea where it is touring, how much it costs or if tickets are available yet. Does the show have a website? Where can I find out this information please?

Many Thanks

Google is quite good for this sort of thing . . . .

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/165039/Birds_Of_A_Feather_Touring.html

Also their own website?

http://www.birdsontour.com/

I found tickets and venues easy enough. Booked to see it at The Lowry in Salford Quays.

Personally, I'm saving up my pennies for Blackadder On Ice. :P

They aren't doing any shows near me at all. Am majorly disappointed at lack of shows for Cambridge, Milton Keynes, London or even Brighton.

Seems to be selling very well in Wolves.

I'm hoping that tickets in Brum are still available by the time payday comes around.

Is Garfy going to be in it?

Quote: Mike88 @ November 4 2011, 9:22 PM GMT

They aren't doing any shows near me at all. Am majorly disappointed at lack of shows for Cambridge, Milton Keynes, London or even Brighton.

Leatherhead is about 45mins by train from London (commuterville = good transport) - and it's the first showing.

Quote: Mike88 @ November 4 2011, 9:22 PM GMT

Richmond is almost London.

Quote: Micheal Jacob @ January 27 2012, 12:55 PM GMT

Richmond is almost London.

They say the same about boroughs south of the river too, but I remain unconvinced.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 28 2012, 2:25 AM GMT

They say the same about boroughs south of the river too, but I remain unconvinced.

It's another country down there.

The website has been updated with 2 young cast members joining the girls - Louis Dunford and Charlie Sheen (no, not that one)

Of course if you're not already aware and don't see a certain resemblance, Louis and Charlie are in fact Linda and Pauline's sons respectively, which could be rather interesting ;)

A son for Sharon aswell perhaps? Or maybe both sharing the role of Tracy's 2nd son....

Starts in Cardiff this Tuesday.

Trial runs are/were in Leatherhead or so I've heard.