Celebrity Juice - Series 6

Quote: Lazy, Lazy, Aaron @ September 16 2011, 11:48 AM BST

If there isn't a new thread, please make one. We're now on Series 6.

Lazy.

:D

I don't watch this show. So I was just wondering, do we ever see Holly Willoughbooby?

Who the hell is that on last night's Juice? Slurry words missing-link man.

The gypsy that won the last series of 'Celebrity' Big Brother, he was in My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2011, 5:21 PM BST

Who the hell is that on last night's Juice? Slurry words missing-link man.

Keith's impression was hilarious though. :D

Never heard of him before. I prefer my pre-Juice state.

I used to really enjoy the show and watch every week but in the last couple of series I just havent had the urge to bother. I still find it funny whenever I catch a bit of it (I did thankfully see Holly dressed in her schoolgirl outfit) but just not must see TV anymore.

I've never really watched this before until recently... but actually I've watched the last 3 episodes and been in stitches laughing. The recent one with Ant and Dec and redoing some of the games they used to make on kids TV was brilliant. Especially loved Verne Troyar (sp) on the episode before rein-acting films.

I am a late commer to this show but have thoroughly enjoyed the somewhat edgy humour. It sort of reminds me of a ruder Shooting Stars but actually I think better than the recent episodes of SS that I've seen. I've also got a thing for Fearne but don't tell her.

It is fantabulous.

I looooved the Ant and Dec one. It even had Roland blimmin' Rat!

It's on again now. :D