Misfits - Series 3

So this started again last night. Enjoyed it, wasn't a great story, but the new guy was ace, found myself not missing Nathan at all.

You really need to ask your doctor about lowering your dose, Stott.

It was dire.

It was still funny, and the new guy has a lot of natural charm. As this was just a meet the new guy episode, it'll be next week that's the real test, when they tell a proper story again.

I thought the new guy was good/funny. I enjoyed the episode.

I missed it - shall be watching tonight!

Well I loved it. :D

I also loved it... thought it was really good and I loved the "rocket science" power. That made me laugh loads.

New guy was great and although it's sad Sheehan isn't in it any more, it wasn't really lacking as much as I thought it would.

The new guy has a mouth I would really like to wash out with soap.
*Rubs carex by the plenty around her clitori*

I liked it.
I did miss Nathan though. I kept imagining what it would be like if Nathan had the new guy's storyline (better).
But never mind! Move on and all that. New guy was still good.

Last episode was good again... can't help but think how easy it is for them to murder/batter people.

I liked the issues it dealt with but it was sometimes a little What Women Want.

I watched a bit of this yesterday.
Can someone tell me what new bloke's power is?

And didn't one of them used to have a power where whoever they touched instantly fancied them? But yesterday they were looking through a vortex to locate someone or something?

Do they all have lots of powers now? Or are they still the same as they were in the first series?

Their powers have changed. The new guy, when anxious, splits into two people, his normal self, and a secret meeker, worry filled version.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 17 2011, 5:00 PM GMT

Their powers have changed. The new guy, when anxious, splits into two people, his normal self, and a secret meeker, worry filled version.

If you need a primer, watch Red Dwarf series one, episode five, "Confidence & Paranoia"

It would have been awesome if Sheehan's character had been given this power. Instead, it's just DULL, DULL, DULL.

Watched last weeks and really enjoyed it - with the comic book guy.

Caught only the start of last nights with the Nazis and I'm not sure. Will watch the rest later.

Watched the first three minutes of the Nazi episode.

Shouted "Oh, f**k off" loud enough to make the cat jump.

Turned it off.

I will never watch it again.