Not Going Out - Series 5

Hi all. Can't see a thread for the new series. I'm trying to get tickets for series 5 but according to the ticket website, it states tickets are unavailable for the screening dates. Does this mean that they haven't been allocated yet or they've all gone? The only reason I ask is that some of the other shows on the same website, it states, "Tickets allocated".

Thanks in advance.

Yours confused.

Percival......

Well, I've got some, so I can only assume they've all gone now.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ October 9 2011, 10:15 AM BST

Well, I've got some, so I can only assume they've all gone now.

Dan

I thought as much. Teary

Thanks...............

Yes, that does mean they've all gone. Try next series!

Quote: Aaron @ October 9 2011, 10:52 AM BST

Yes, that does mean they've all gone. Try next series!

Bother! Nevermind. We enjoyed our trip to the smoke last year (remember my "What to do in London" thread?), we were hoping to go again.

Thanks for the reply Aaron.

** update - I've just managed to get tickets for the 18/11 **

Presumably, they've re-opened some of the ticket allocation.

Splash of Brut, tube map, I heart London t-shirt and it's off to the smoke for the Marshes. Well, in about 4 weeks time. :D

Got my ticket for the 25th of November! 2 days after my birthday! :D

More tix just released. And I had to put two back for the 18th November anyway.

Dan

Hey!
I've got my tickets for 18th November for my birthday weekend! Never been to any recordings before, so, any tips? How early will I need to get there?
I really wanna see this - NGO is my favourite sitcom with my all-time fav comedian - Lee Mack!
Ta!

It would be a dream for my sister and her best friend to go and see this show. If anybody has two spare tickets for the November 18th recording...we would love to have them, and would be willing to pay for them too.
Thanks,
Ivan

Quote: Leonie Carr @ October 25 2011, 11:10 AM GMT

Hey!
I've got my tickets for 18th November for my birthday weekend! Never been to any recordings before, so, any tips? How early will I need to get there?
I really wanna see this - NGO is my favourite sitcom with my all-time fav comedian - Lee Mack!
Ta!

Depends what time the doors open. I'd suggest a couple of hours beforehand to make sure.

Quote: Leonie Carr @ October 25 2011, 11:10 AM GMT

Hey!
Ta!

Hi Leonie,

My tip would be to get there early to avoid disappointment. Last year, loads were turned away as they got there too late. Also, get yourself some refreshements for the queue. Once you get in however, there is a little cafe for food / drink.

Enjoy.

Just a thought about Mack's stand-up; presumably he gets tours off the back of NGO's success, does he recycle the same material from the show, or preview a new series of NGO with the new material? Does he ever get confused what he's doing, or is it just all good work if you get it, I'll do the same thing twice ie. NGO on tour? Is Lee Mack live now NGO live, as many people say they see the same material. :S

Or, are his legion of fans flocking to see NGO as a cheap/free alternative to seeing Lee Mack on Tour? :S :S

Rolling eyes

A few of Mack's jokes from his live shows have made it into NGO, but it is definitely not all the same material.

Anyway, I'll heed Chappers' advice and get there early. :)

Just thought I would try again...we are not able to get a single reply from TVrecordings.com on any of their email addresses... if anybody has 2 or 3 spare tickets for this - we are really desperate to go and see it being recorded as its simply our favourite comedy ever.Even though the tickets are free, we are willing to compensate money for the tickets....Please email at ivanholiday99@yahoo.com or post on here.
thanks
Ivan