Spy - Series 1

Did anyone catch the first episode of Sky's new sitcom tonight, Spy?

I really quite enjoyed it. It didn't blow me away, but it got a few laughs and was very entertaining. Looking forward to the second episode and seeing how Tim actually settles into his new role.

Also pleased that my fears of a clash with The Piglet Files seem to have been dispelled - a couple of small points could still come up, but for the most part it's looking good.

My only comment is that if anything, this could have done with a double-bill opener, not Trollied.

So, Sky 1 have commissioned a good scripted comedy then?

Looking forward to watching it at some point (Don't have Sky), if only because a show I was working on got turned down because they had this one in the works!

I really liked it. The kid was annoying, but brilliant at it (and looked like a miniature Kevin Bishop). I'm glad this isn't just a pilot and I actually have the rest of the series to watch, for a change.

Isn't he from Horrible Histories? I really liked it, mainly because he comes across as very endearing. Very funny scene at the interview when they gave him the gun. I'll certainly tune in again.

The kid? I don't know. The friend who works at the computer shop is in that. Do you mean him?

No, the main guy...what's his face?? >_<

Mathew Baynton, the co-worker in the computer shop, is in Horrible Histories. Darren Boyd is not, to my recollection. Check our guides, all the credits are there.

.. I may sit and watch this tonight, would you recommend it?

All the best,
Cal :)

I enjoyed it, was fun.

I liked it :)

Quote: SivoxII @ October 15 2011, 5:57 AM BST

.. I may sit and watch this tonight, would you recommend it?

I would!

I enjoyed it. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 14 2011, 11:27 PM BST

Looking forward to watching it at some point (Don't have Sky), if only because a show I was working on got turned down because they had this one in the works!

Blow me down if this didn't happen to me as well. My script didn't even involve spies!

Quote: evan rubivellian @ October 15 2011, 12:30 PM BST

Blow me down if this didn't happen to me as well. My script didn't even involve spies!

Neither did mine, assassins was close enough apparently.