Foxing Gloves Teaser Trailer

I've recently written a sitcom called 'Foxing Gloves'. We've just made the trailer if you would like to have a look. Its about a couple of detectives who have to investigate the disappearance of a star hurler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq_LCiYHOUQ

Exciting stuff! Good work. How's the first episode coming along? What are your plans?

I'm entering it into a competition on the RTE website. If it gets in you get to film a 5min episode. If you get through the 1st round you get to film another 5mins. There are four rounds altogether. I have all four episodes written so I just hope I get to make it now.

Has the look of a smash, really well done trailer there Otterfox. I'd love to see more.

I like the look of it Otterfox. Keep us informed of your progress and good luck.

This is looking very good indeed. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Quote: Will Cam @ September 22 2011, 10:50 AM BST

I like the look of it Otterfox. Keep us informed of your progress and good luck.

Will do. Thanks all for the well wishes and the positive feedback. I hope I get to make it. I just have to hope rte like it. It's a bit steampunky in that they have modern devices like mobile phones but they dress quite Victorian/Edwardian and a lot of the props are from another era.

Looks excellent! If there's any justice, this will make it to TV.

Remember to explain "hurling" for the Americans, or they might think it's about a champion regurgitator.

Quote: Otterfox @ September 22 2011, 8:21 AM BST

I'm entering it into a competition on the RTE website.

Does it mention the late great Jack Lynch at all, Cork's hurling playing former Taoiseach? If not, why not! ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 22 2011, 2:07 PM BST

Does it mention the late great Jack Lynch at all, Cork's hurling playing former Taoiseach? If not, why not! ;)

Unfortunately Jack Lynch doesn't get in but another great Cork hurler, Christy Ring does get a mention.

Yes I do hope the hurling vomiting/field game dilemma does not arise. Although I would be delighted just to be able to make it.

Just watched this Otterfox, looks good dude. Best of luck with it.

Blinding work Mr O. Fox. Looks top notch too. Good luck with the comp. Make sure you keep us updated.

Wow, exciting stuff. Best of luck with this Otterfox.

Looks really good. Best of luck with it!

Bo.

;) Impressed very pro', how did you get all this together?

Love Irish comedy, will win I'm sure!