Would I Lie To You? Page 26

Episode 4 is being moved forward to Thursday 29th September (not Friday 30th). Same with Outnumbered.

Ooh I do hope that that's not a permanent move.

I'm gonna say LIE.

It should be for one week only. It's moving for that week because of Strictly Come Dancing. The same thing happened with New Tricks last year - it got shifted to Thursday and then the remaining episodes returned to Friday.

Bloody Strictly Come Dancing! *shakes fist* Who watches that garbage?

Quote: cwickham @ September 13 2011, 7:30 PM BST

It should be for one week only. It's moving for that week because of Strictly Come Dancing. The same thing happened with New Tricks last year - it got shifted to Thursday and then the remaining episodes returned to Friday.

So I saw. Hopefully it will just be for the one week. God knows why they can't do that dancing shit on a normal day.

Keep all that shit on before 7pm before really telly starts.

I got them all right last week.
Give that me a round of applause!

The Thursday thing is definitely for one week only, for those wondering (episode 5 down for Friday 7th October).

I still wish Terry Wogan would become the new permanent host of Buzzcocks.

Quote: Michael in London @ September 17 2011, 11:11 PM BST

I still wish Terry Wogan would become the new permanent host of Buzzcocks.

That's a lie!

It was... Bluff!

Seriously, he was great when he guest-hosted and I wished then he could be given the job full time. Seeing him on Lie on Friday confirmed it. Quick, funny, and he does not hate music.

Jumper episode was brilliant and Nick Hewer is incredible

Note to Radio Times stop making it your comedy of the week, give QI or something else a chance.

Quote: Tim Azure @ September 19 2011, 1:12 PM BST

Note to Radio Times stop making it your comedy of the week, give QI or something else a chance.

Why? Apart from Shooting Stars it probably is. QI is usually clever and amusing whereas WILTY is probably laugh out loud funnier.