Thought I'd put myself up for a pasting... Page 6

I do love a good moustache.... check this out me and my friend both have lovely ones but not Hitler ones... that WOULD be wrong: http://youtu.be/aNw59Xj-RcE

I blame sex factor not x factor:http://youtu.be/yLHkoo8pg3w

I blame sex factor not x factor: http://youtu.be/yLHkoo8pg3w

I rest my case, m'lud.

Quote: RonnieS @ September 16 2011, 6:33 PM BST

I think some of you have gone too far. To someone new , this looks like ganging up or bullying. Not what I was expecting here at all.

It has frightened me a little and put me off posting some of my best material.

To be honest, I'd tend to agree with this, the strange thing is I know the people involved are a pretty decent bunch on the whole.

But this forum is for critiquing peoples work, not their personality, some people really need to just butt out, as it really is getting into the realms of bullying, and is quite unpleasant to see.

Imagine if you were new to a forum and before you knew it almost every person you'd come into contact with was jumping on your every post, you'd be bound to get defensive.

Leave it to Aaron or zooo to deal with Clare if need be, and just take the high road if you don't like what she says, everyone just jumping on her is doing no-one any favours, as the post I've quoted goes to show.

You can't expect everyone to just fit in straight away around here and it's not up to us to force anyone to do things the way the majority do, just because most people do, this forum should be open to different types of people.

I know some people have tried to be patient with Clare, but just let it go. It's good to see the likes of Lazzard have gone about things he right way at least.

Okay, time to drop it now. Let's move on the greener things. Like snot n that.

Ooops not a mod anymore.

Cool. :)

Quote: Clare Harrison @ September 16 2011, 9:26 PM BST

unlike that David Guy, what an arsehole he was to me. If I didnt have the skin of an elephant id be in tears by now, but I suppose some people only come on here to bully people to get their kicks blah blah blah

Hi Clare. I'll be honest and admit that when you first arrived on the forum I thought you were too well-formed a character to be an actual person, but then you subscribed to my YouTube channel so I can only assume the person posting on here is the same person who's making the yoginclare videos.

Thanks very much for taking the time to make comments on my YouTube page, though I have to say I didn't find your comments terribly constructive. In fact, as a person who talks so much about positivity, I'm starting to wonder if you're a person who practices what she preaches. Can I suggest that the person you have me figured for is really a proxy for someone who's affected you in your past, and that maybe you ought to make peace with that person/situation rather than let whatever they did to you infect your future? I promise you'll be much happier in the long run. All the best.

But this forum is for critiquing peoples work, not their personality, some people really need to just butt out, as it realy is getting into the realms of bullying, and is quite unpleasant to see.

Hey Vader your not daft .....Vader, nice one, thanks, yeah its all been a bit Big Brother around here, but hopefully its a died down now and I did say id back off and chill a bit, plus I actually have learnt a few new things so I am greatful to be here. Its a bummer it got personal so I have toned things down a bit for everyones sake. I find it quite interesting that different people have different opinions and likes and dislikes on comedy. I know some people don't like my slap stick and innuendo jokes andthat's cool. I have learnt from here and numerous times not to take things personally so no worries and although I did get a little bullied, id prefer to call it bumming, bumming people always makes them think around to a dictators rules and makes them fit in whether they like it or not.... not really, id call it joking, after all its been quite a laugh when you look at the bigger life picture.:) Thanks.

Okay, time to drop it now. Let's move on the greener things. Like snot n that.

Ooops not a mod anymore

If you ever think its funny that your nose is green and runny don't think its funny coz its sNOT! I used to sing that at school, let me know how your clown sketch comes on , id love to see it acted out with wigs and squirting.... as in squirting flowers that clowns have.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 17 2011, 1:14 AM BST

Hi Clare. I'll be honest and admit that when you first arrived on the forum I thought you were too well-formed a character to be an actual person, but then you subscribed to my YouTube channel so I can only assume the person posting on here is the same person who's making the yoginclare videos.

Thanks very much for taking the time to make comments on my YouTube page, though I have to say I didn't find your comments terribly constructive. In fact, as a person who talks so much about positivity, I'm starting to wonder if you're a person who practices what she preaches. Can I suggest that the person you have me figured for is really a proxy for someone who's affected you in your past, and that maybe you ought to make peace with that person/situation rather than let whatever they did to you infect your future? I promise you'll be much happier in the long run. All the best.

well if you can't beat them join them, it seems that being positive on here is now in neutral to be honest. I like the fact you are acting like a psychotherapist and trying to turn it around bright eyes, Bonnie Tyler would be proud! Dont think yourself so important pal, you don't remind me of anyone, infact you are nothing to me, just a jumped up bellend of a bully. Its bollox all the peace and love stuff when you are trying to make it in the world, I started off like that on here and got torn to shreds, so now im neutral. Ive dealt with all my issues by now to be honest, im old , like you so stated which has given me time to deal with shit, I suggest you take a look at what you send out and deal with that yourself before you accuse me of having issues.But again like I said this is not a sharing show about me, its about the comedy and the laughs and not a bloody personality show. You just want to play games, go and tell your wife to fetch the ball coz im not playing. Wish this was like facebook I would have blocked you ages agao!

and by the way im courageous enough to say all that to your face, you seem like a cowardly, jealous nasty bloke who relies on faceless anonymity to say things you wouldn't dare say when face to face with the people you are criticising. You are just lucky you aint a women and im not a bloke, pick on someone your own size!

:D

Quote: Clare Harrison @ September 17 2011, 1:32 AM BST

and by the way im courageous enough to say all that to your face, you seem like a cowardly, jealous nasty bloke who relies on faceless anonymity to say things you wouldn't dare say when face to face with the people you are criticising. You are just lucky you aint a women and im not a bloke, pick on someone your own size!

Biggest load of toot I've ever read especially since you have seen his videos and been to his website.

What has being a woman got to do with it anyway? It is no easier to critisize someone just because they havn't got a penis.

Wish this was like facebook I would have blocked you ages agao!

Come on Clare, just block him with your mind if you don't like his comments! There's no point getting personal.

I think it's about time for the 'off topic' wand to come out...

Quote: Vader @ September 17 2011, 1:39 AM BST

Come on Clare, just block him with your mind if you don't like his comments! There's no point getting personal.

hey Vader, cheers, yeah ill get onto my jedi mind tricks, forgot about that one last trick up my wizards sleeve. Laughing out loud

Haha, that's the spirit. :)

You love it you Slagggggs, gota love a good wind up and you are all biting on it aswell.... come here kitty kitty kitty......

Back on topic, I can't watch your vid's at the moment as I have mobile broadband and if I go over 1 gig a month (which I do pretty quickly) it won't let me watch YouTube etc. I think I've come across some of your funny in 15 video's though, a few months back, and you seemed to have something though.

As for the innuendo etc, I'd say to keep doing what you want to do, personally I've found some of it quite funny, though maybe that's just me. But I'd say don't do it all the time though, try to show everything that you can do with different vid's, not just what you enjoy most.

well if you can't beat them join them, it seems that being positive on here is now in neutral to be honest. I like the fact you are acting like a psychotherapist and trying to turn it around bright eyes, Bonnie Tyler would be proud! Dont think yourself so important pal, you don't remind me of anyone, infact you are nothing to me, just a jumped up bellend of a bully. Its bollox all the peace and love stuff when you are trying to make it in the world, I started off like that on here and got torn to shreds, so now im neutral. Ive dealt with all my issues by now to be honest, im old , like you so stated which has given me time to deal with shit, I suggest you take a look at what you send out and deal with that yourself before you accuse me of having issues.But again like I said this is not a sharing show about me, its about the comedy and the laughs and not a bloody personality show. You just want to play games, go and tell your wife to fetch the ball coz im not playing. Wish this was like facebook I would have blocked you ages agao!

Hi Clare. I feel like we've reached something of an impasse here. As I sign out of this discussion I would like to remind you that I have never at any point in this conversation resorted to name calling, muck slinging or sexism. To date that's pretty much been your domain. By all means paint yourself as a victim but consider that the pointed, unfounded and malicious things that have come up in our discussion so far have been penned by you. Maybe even backtrack to check up on that.

Also, I really don't see how you factor in my being anonymous. My name is David Bussell. It's right there above my avatar. You know that because you've already visited my web page and YouTube channel and left comments.

Anyway, adios, and best of luck in the future.