Ronnie Corbett's Comedy Britain

I want a Ronnie Corbett.
Isn't he the cutest?

Enjoyable show to watch in any case.

It was a bit cruel pitting him with tallies.

Very enjoyable, I love these nostalgic comedy shows/ comedians talking about their influences and Ronnie C is always watchable.

Quote: Badge @ August 13 2011, 12:57 AM BST

It was a bit cruel pitting him with tallies.

It always was and always will be his gimmick. Bit of a shame he hasn't mentioned his writers yet, but not unusual...

Aren't his eyebrows getting a bit creepy!

I want a Ronnie Corbett too.

I wasn't too sure about the footage being projected on different images, like the side a of a table, was a bit weird, but then they showed a pic with Morcambe and Wise superimposed on the side of a buidling and I thought all grafitti should be of comedy icons.

It's a fun show, and was sweet that he put so much effort by getting a band to play Bring me Sunshine. Miranda Hart seemed genuinely touched.

I thought it a rather enjoyable little series, even if it didn't really do anything new. It's always nice to have these little retrospectives, especially when they've got archive clips to show. The series could have done with being longer though; 2 episodes at an hour (well, 46 minutes) each doesn't really cover the topic in much depth.

Just watched the second episode. It was very comfortable viewing, almost entirely because Ronnie C seems to be such a nice man. Genuinely top banana.

I really enjoyed this show. It lightened up my Saturday evenings.