Cold Feet Page 2

I do love this. It's almost the perfect TV show. Lots of very funny scenes and events. Interesting story lines and so well written. And some very attractive women - plus James Nesbit and John Thompson. Up to series 3 at the moment.

Quote: chipolata @ January 18 2011, 12:00 AM BST

She was annoying in Friends.

Everyone was annoying in Friends.

Great to see this coming back. I empathised with them all - yes even David. Also really fancied Hermione Norris and Fay Ripley.

So who watched it tonight? I thoroughly enjoyed it, lovely to hear Mike Bullen's dialogue back on TV, I laughed out louad several times, will definitely be tuning in every week

It was like meeting up with some old friends again - like a pair of comfortable slippers. But you know there will be trouble ahead.

I do love this and great to see James Bolam as an old rebel. I do like the characters of Adam and Pete but....

However why the f**k does the f**king story have to f**king revolve around f**king Manchester f**king United? It took away some of the pleasure of the show.

Great when John Thompson smashed Robert Webb on the jaw.

It's gone up a notch the past couple of weeks. Not sure if Robert Webb was believable as the ex and Robert Bathhurst would seem more at home on Downton but the comedy element is what makes this really enjoyable.

Yep, this has to be one of the most triumphant television comebacks for a show, would love to see another series.

Not unexpected and completely welcome - it's been recommissioned! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37676346

That's good news although it's NOT a sitcom and never was.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th October 2016, 10:56 PM

That's good news although it's NOT a sitcom and never was.

Hence why this thread is in the 'Other Comedy' section, sub headed 'including comedy dramas... :)

No but the BBC news article labelled it as such.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th September 2016, 9:38 PM

It was like meeting up with some old friends again - like a pair of comfortable slippers. But you know there will be trouble ahead.

Yes! That was my feeling too! Despite having had the box set on DVD for years I've not watched the whole thing since it was on TV, so I didn't remember certain things until looking them up. Still a great show. Glad they got Ramona in as well. Can't wait for the next series!

Back again. Good to see all my old friends again. Very funny at times and also very poignant. I love it!