Sitcom release wish list Page 2

No. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Aaron @ February 3 2010, 4:59 PM GMT

No. Whistling nnocently

:P

isnt this the same as the bizzarely unreleased one?

Quote: David Carmon @ February 4 2010, 4:36 AM GMT

Pretty much.

Quote: David Carmon @ February 4 2010, 4:36 AM GMT

No. The clue's in the name.

Please remember capitals and punctuation.

Next Of Kin

I'd love to see it on TV again, or have a DVD release.

Happy Families
Dr. Willoughby

'Don't Wait Up' Series 3 onwards (one of the best sitcoms made - in my opinion!)

'Sink or Swim' (with Peter Davison)

If we're doing American shows - The Wonder Years.

Does anyone think we might see a release on DVD of The French and Saunders series that would include just the "Specials". I have almost made it through the DVd series 1-6, watching these for the first time, and really enjoying it.
Thanks for any input.
Cheers,
Steve

Also would love to see on DVD Next of Kin and all episodes from The Kumars at #42.

I would dearly love a DVD release of the existing 'Q' series (Spike Milligan) There were two Video compilations years back-but the editing rather spolied them.

Of recent comedy, I'm hoping that 'Moving Wallpaper' series two might yet see UK DVD release! I had to miss eps 3, 4 & 5 due to illness!

Happy Families!
As I've mentioned elsewhere on these forums, I've never understood why this never got a release and everything else (including the vastly inferior 'Filthy Rich & Catflap') did... Is there some kind of copyright problem? Or was somebody involved not happy with the final product? I know Ben Elton was proud of it, and rightly so...

Swinging Series 2 [ok so sketch show]
Office Gossip
Piglet Files [Past series 1]
Faith In The Future

L for Lester.