The Catherine Tate Christmas Show Page 3

I'd just save time and money and cut it all out.

I think the christmas special should be the last ever episode, but Catherine tate has said that she never told anyone that it would be the last ever episode, so it looks like there could be more to come.

Quote: jake how @ December 31, 2007, 3:13 PM

I think the christmas special should be the last ever episode, but Catherine tate has said that she never told anyone that it would be the last ever episode, so it looks like there could be more to come.

Oh dear!

If I was her I think she should stop for a year or two.

I don't understand why Catherine Tate gets such a bad time on here.

I think she's easily the current queen of comedy and her humour appeals to a 28 year old like me and appeals to the other end of the scale with my uncle who is 77, he loves her.

From Nan To Gay Derek and everything in between I just can't fault her.

I guess you can't please all the people all the time.

I just dont laugh at it.

After Little Britain it just seems too real.

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 1, 2008, 5:03 PM

I don't understand why Catherine Tate gets such a bad time on here.

I think she's easily the current queen of comedy and her humour appeals to a 28 year old like me and appeals to the other end of the scale with my uncle who is 77, he loves her.

From Nan To Gay Derek and everything in between I just can't fault her.

Tate's guide to making a comedy character - 1. Pick a wig, 2.Pick an accent, 3. Say something rude or inappropriate, 4. Repeat until nausea takes over.

Her show represents everything wrong with UK sketch comedy.

She can't write and she's not a funny sketch comedy actor. She's not funny on chat shows and is obviously a mardy-faced old cow. (She was on J. Ross a while back)

And she was shit on Big Train series 2 - outshone by Chrissy Watts off of EastEnders.

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 1, 2008, 5:03 PM

When I first started reading stuff on this site I was surprised by some of the posts and in that respect it has remained constant. At the end of the day though I suppose they are just views. I understand that CT still brings in the viewers.

By the way, "Hello".
Wave

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 26, 2007, 6:26 PM

I think regardless of what you think of the shows content, most people tend to agree that Tate is a great comic performer. Her range is pretty impressive I think. The only character Ive ever found really funny from her show though was the Nan. She seemed like a character crying out for her own sit-com, though I doubt shell ever do one.

I think there was talks of the nan getting her own sitcom, I have not heard any more yet.

Quote: jake how @ January 2, 2008, 1:14 PM

I think there was talks of the nan getting her own sitcom, I have not heard any more yet.

:D :D :D :D

Jake How, when are you getting your own sitcom? You're by far the funniest creation on this forum.