Campus - Series 1 Page 10

Nothing has been confirmed as far as I know. However, I do know that while it has not been getting that my TV viewers, Campus is reportedly getting a lot of internet viewers with people watching it on 4oD.

The ratings declined to atleast 300,000. Can they justify a second series?

If it's doing well on the net, why not? Do the viewing figures really matter that much for a show of such cult concern?

I love Campus very VERY much. Right from episode one. I don't care for the actress who plays George. I don't think it's a good performance.

Andy Nyman is the absolute king though. Flawless.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 10 2011, 2:34 PM BST

If it's doing well on the net, why not? Do the viewing figures really matter that much for a show of such cult concern?

I think the key to it will be DVD sales, like it was with Peep Show. If people buy it, they will recommission it.

Loved it. Very very much. It's got a rare skill for leaving me with a happy face.

A slightly bizarre ending, but I enjoyed the series overall. A real grower. It lacks the extra oomph of Green Wing, but I'd like to see it return.

Pretty much in agreement with you Aaron. I'd like to see it return, partly because I liked it and partly because leaving it there would make for a rubbish ending (I've never been keen on big song and dance routines).

Yes, more please.

Anyone know why last night's episode isn't up on 4od yet? It is coming isn't it?

Quote: Jebsly @ May 11 2011, 12:37 PM BST

Anyone know why last night's episode isn't up on 4od yet? It is coming isn't it?

For some reason I tried playing it just now, and they played the first episode instead of the latest.

EDIT: It is available via YouTube.

360,000 last night.

So, I finally caught up with the last couple of these. I'm probably not enjoying it as much as I first did, if only because I didn't watch the last couple and haven't noticed, catching them on 4oD just before they disappeared.

Agree with a lot of the above comments; Andy Nyman is indeed the king, though Jonty, towards the end, was more pathetic than the above-everything 'God' character I liked so much in the pilot. All the relationships are its main draw and I don't really care for George much (though I don't think I'm supposed to) but it may be that when she is on screen I am merely captivated by her fantastic breasts.

Dan

I think Andy Nyman steals the show in anything he's in... Severance, Dead Set and now Campus

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a327451/campus-dropped-by-channel-4-after-one-series.html