Most annoying comedy show title sequence

Got to be Angry Boys, right?

Australian Comedy- Kath and Kim gets my vote, especially the ending

Quote: honora @ June 23 2011, 5:30 AM BST

It's an Anthony Newley song, but it isn't sung very well, granted.

I liked the Angry Boys one. When The Simpsons do the long version of the intro, I always get annoyed.

But the Angry Boys one was basically the same as the Summer Heights High one and the We Could Be Heroes one! How could that get annoying?

Quote: honora @ June 23 2011, 5:30 AM BST

That's a great one, sets the tone really well.

I don't know that it's particularly annoying but I always thought the Big Train intro was at odds with the show.

I think the Waiting For God titles go on for too long. Also the theme and start for Dogtanian and The Three Muskehounds is about 3 mins.

Quote: Snork @ October 24 2011, 11:24 PM BST

Also the theme and start for Dogtanian and The Three Muskehounds is about 3 mins

But that's a good thing. BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME.

Related but not directly qualifying: 'Hells Kitchen USA' has the most annoying supposed 'comedy show-title' sequence (rather than being a 'comedy-show' title sequence, if you see what I mean...)

The Larry Sanders Show gets my vote.

Haven't seen it in years but I remember the Watching titles as being particularly dire.

I think White Van Man has an annoying opening. Not because it's bad; it's really good. But it's like a really good opening compressed into 5 seconds. It would look AMAZING if they expanded it to a full thirty seconds.

But that won't happen because of the BBC's unnecessarily crippling rule that BBC Three shows must have an opening less than 10 seconds in length.

I'm going by season one here, too, they might have changed the opening for the new season, I haven't watched it yet.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air, just because everyone thinks they're special for knowing it off by heart and singing along. SHUT UP! We all know it!

Hehe! I actually woke up singing that in my head this morning. Quite odd.