Status report Page 3,750

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 29 2011, 5:58 PM BST

From Twitter

Ta Nil. I *could* have thought of asking on here myself. D'oh!

*hope they're still stored securely somewhere in Aaron's underground bunker of comedy*

Quote: zooo @ May 29 2011, 6:02 PM BST

Aww. I don't have them.

:(

:) Wave Hug

Hug Finck! :D
I hope someone has them for you. :( Sorry that this post is so unhelpful.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 29 2011, 6:11 PM BST

Hug Finck! :D
I hope someone has them for you. :( Sorry that this post is so unhelpful.

Aw. Scatters! Hug

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 29 2011, 6:10 PM BST

:) Wave Hug

Hug

I missed you.
Cool

Is off to see Art Brut on Tuesday. Will be the first proper gig I've been to in over three years!

Is that music?

Quote: Ben @ May 29 2011, 8:32 PM BST

Is off to see Art Brut on Tuesday. Will be the first proper gig I've been to in over three years!

<3 Very, very good live. And you don't feel self-conscious about 'singing' along!

I haven't heard much of them apart from their first album, so will have to brush up via YouTube.

Their first album is their best. I've not bothered listening to their newest stuff yet because Art Brut vs. Satan was hit and miss, but the gig will be great nonetheless, I'm sure.

Is there a thread on here for funny pictures we come across on the internet, or should I start one?

Pictures like this:

I've come across a far few pictures on the internet, but never Biggins.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/11005/

Thank you, Putters.

We all know that the rude spelling is C-U-M. :(

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 29 2011, 8:38 PM BST

Their first album is their best. I've not bothered listening to their newest stuff yet because Art Brut vs. Satan was hit and miss,

That's probably my favourite one of theirs. Though obviously the first one has what you might term their signiture tunes.

Ah.....I should have just entered 'Funny Pictures' into the search box, rather than 'internet pictures'. :(