Peter Kay - Die Well Hard

Peter Kay mentioned a remake of Die Hard on the Jonathan Ross show in 2009. Anyone heard if he is going to make it?

I sort of doubt, for some reason, that Peter Kay is really going to remake classic action movie Die Hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_HkyQkhwSs

I don't need to follow that link to realise the idea is a nonsense. Perhaps he'd like to make a spoof version of that sort of thing, but he's not going to be responisble for a proper new take of what is an action classic.

What next? Michael McIntyre does The Matrix?

Quote: jhmagic1 @ May 21 2011, 5:40 PM BST

Peter Kay mentioned a remake of Die Hard on the Jonathan Ross show in 2009. Anyone heard if he is going to make it?

I've seen it; it's the future!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 21 2011, 6:14 PM BST

I don't need to follow that link to realise the idea is a nonsense. Perhaps he'd like to make a spoof version of that sort of thing, but he's not going to be responisble for a proper new take of what is an action classic.

Thats what he meant - 'Die Well Hard' set in Manchester.

Sounds hilarious...

Quote: jhmagic1 @ May 21 2011, 6:15 PM BST

'Die Well Hard' set in Manchester.

Better in Walford.

Hehe.

Kevin James already did it with 'Mall Cop'.

He just mentioned a working progress film on the One Show.

The Film That Doesn't Film Film?

I've always found Peter Kay overrated, strange because he's a local lad, but I find he rests on his laurels and his humour is a bit McIntyre, although pre him I know.

I see the money grabbing sod has thrown out yet another turd on a DVD for Christmas

Quit ripping your fans off with this shit Peter

I love you man

But seriously

Shameful

Quote: lofthouse @ December 1 2012, 1:09 PM GMT

I see the money grabbing sod has thrown out yet another turd on a DVD for Christmas

Quit ripping your fans off with this shit Peter

I love you man

But seriously

Shameful

This DVD is a good watch, basically a similar documentary to the one on his first tour DVD, some good extra material. But it should have been on 'The tour that didn't tour' DVD extras! A separate release for this is ridiculous.