The Comedian Hall of Shame Page 6

Hey no biggy Pete

Quote: Griff @ May 8 2011, 11:13 AM BST

I don't like Marcus Brigstocke's stand-up because it tends to be very preachy and sanctimonious

Ditto. Same for him as a 'personality'.

I care not for Billy Connolly or Stewart Lee. Coogan is talented, but way over-rated to his own detriment.

Rufus Hound I really didn't like when I first saw him, but I do like him now. Pity about the facial hair, but you can't have everything...

I cannot for the life of me work out why people find Russell Howard funny, let alone go to watch him. Shouting loud sexual references while running around like he's had ten packs of Fruit Pastilles isn't comedy in my book. Good News is bearable, but that has about a thousand writers.

I really cannot stand that Greg Davies fella, never made me laugh. Also, Rhod Gilbert is nowhere near as funny as he seems to think he is.

Quote: Millsy @ May 27 2011, 12:28 PM BST

Also, Rhod Gilbert is nowhere near as funny as he seems to think he is.

Eh?

Not quite the same, but dreadfully unfunny journos and politicians who think they are hilarious. In particular the "funny" reporter on Newsnight who does joke stories every so often, Andrew Neil chuckling away at his own awful jokes on This Week, and almost any politician on Have I Got News For You (with the likes of Boris Johnson and Charles Kennedy being honourable exceptions).

I won't hear anything against Andrew Neil or This Week!

Russell Kane.

Russell Krap more like.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 27 2011, 1:14 PM BST

Eh?

We will agree on something one day Matthew. And there will be much rejoicing in the Millsy household.