Rape jokes Page 17

I believe I suggested some of the measures he was talking about chip, so I should imagine so.

We're like dogs with a bone

Q. When are the hors d'oeuvres served in the green room during the filming of a mid-1990s BBC 2 comedy like a rapist's ejaculate?

A. When they're "Brass Eye canapes" (brassica napus, the species of brassiceae more commonly known as "rapeseed")

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 18 2011, 2:39 PM BST

Q. When are the hors d'oeuvres served in the green room during the filming of a mid-1990s BBC 2 comedy like a rapist's ejaculate?

A. When they're "Brass Eye canapes" (brassica napus, the species of brassiceae more commonly known as "rapeseed")

Brass Eye was on channel 4

The joke is to factually inaccurate to amuse.

Shame on you.

Quote: sootyj @ May 18 2011, 2:50 PM BST

Shame on you.

F**ksticks.

I was getting mixed up with The Day Today.

(and I ripped off the joke format from Viz)

Quote: sootyj @ May 18 2011, 2:50 PM BST

Shame on you.

Haha, funny analysis Soots, but the first 'to' should have been 'too'. I'll let you off this time though.

Looks like the IMF rapist might have got more than he bargained for:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/imf_accuser_in_apt_for_hiv_vics_oZmUkbtouJ14RHw1434HvJ

Quote: Vader @ May 18 2011, 7:48 PM BST

Haha, funny analysis Soots, but the first 'to' should have been 'too'. I'll let you off this time though.

Deliberate error to amuse BCG's legion of nitpickers

Quote: DaButt @ May 18 2011, 7:52 PM BST

Looks like the IMF rapist might have got more than he bargained for:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/imf_accuser_in_apt_for_hiv_vics_oZmUkbtouJ14RHw1434HvJ

DaButt if some cheese eating surrender monkey tried to rape you, you should shoot them wouldn't you?

Yeah, I'm cool with shooting rapists.

Quote: DaButt @ May 18 2011, 8:24 PM BST

Yeah, I'm cool with shooting rapists.

Yeah, but what type of rapists?

Are you talking about Good Rapists or Bad Rapists?

Him being French would just about be the cherry on top?

While we are discussing rape, as you do on a comedy forum, does anyone feel Ken Clarke's remarks were beyond the pale, or is this just another example of the media generated shitstorm that stifles grown-up debate in this country?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 18 2011, 8:26 PM BST

Yeah, but what type of rapists?

Are you talking about Good Rapists or Bad Rapists?

I'm cool with shooting all rapists.

Quote: Timbo @ May 18 2011, 8:30 PM BST

While we are discussing rape, as you do on a comedy forum, does anyone feel Ken Clarke's remarks were beyond the pale, or is this just another example of the media generated shitstorm that stifles grown-up debate in this country?

The second one.

Quote: Timbo @ May 18 2011, 8:30 PM BST

I'm not sure it was media-generated.

From what I gather, he made the comments during a phone-in show when he was pitted against "rape is rape" advocates, who are not particularly interested in nuanced questions like "So consensual statutory rape between teenagers is just as terrible as an aggravated car-park gang-rape, is it?"

The story didn't need whipping up, it was delivered on a plate.