Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 2 Page 3

Quote: Millsy @ April 14 2011, 12:51 PM BST

I'm a big fan of Stewart Lee's stand-up, but I felt that the first series of Comedy Vehicle started to drag as it went on. His assessment of Chris Moyles' writing career is one of the greatest things shown on television in recent years however.

Ahh I've got a smile on my face for the afternoon now. I'd forgotten about Moyles and the 'lofty ambitions of the writer.''

So I see it definitely is on at 11:20 next week. Madness. I would like to hear the reasoning behind that remarkable timeslot.

I just cannot see any reason why they would give it such a shitty slot, it's baffling. More people would probably watch it at 10 on BBC Four than Wednesday, 11:20 on BBC Two.

Looking forward to it anyway; though I'll obviously be catching it on iPlayer the next day.

Still, at least there is a second series. And not, not a second series, like there was going to be. Not be.

Can't wait for Series 2.

I expect it will air at 4am on BBC Three.

Quote: lofthouse @ April 26 2011, 6:35 PM BST

Can't wait for Series 2.

I expect it will air at 4am on BBC Three.

Oh no, I doubt it will be shown there. Chances are they will show it on a channel where it will get the viewers the BBC thinks it deserves - like BBC Parliament.

It seems to have been forever since the first series went out. Was there always planned to be such a long break?

Loved the 1st series.

I read somewhere that he devotes a whole episode to Adrian Chiles. I CANNOT wait for that.

Hee! Cool.

I can see Paul Putner playing Chiles in a sketch.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 26 2011, 1:57 PM BST

Looking forward to it anyway; though I'll obviously be catching it on iPlayer the next day.

My parents are letting me stay up late to watch it.

Quote: lofthouse @ April 27 2011, 7:45 PM BST

Hee! Cool.

I can see Paul Putner playing Chiles in a sketch.

From what he said at the recordings, it sounded very much like the sketches would be dropped this series, though they still hadn't finally decided at that point.

Dan

wOOt!!

my parents said I can stay up to watch it too!

:)