Anyone need party entertainment?

I've recently become involved in doing house parties, hen parties, birthdays, weddings and on very bizarrely planned funeral wake as The Naked BUsker- a combination of entertainment, music and nudity. A clear alternative to bringing in a stripper (although I don't know why they'd want one for a funeral wake anyway)... but it's all been going very well.

Anyone having a party and need some clever, sexy entertanment? seems to work best when their girls about.

Thought I'd mention it if anyone was looking.

Donnie Rust.
The Naked Busker.
facebook.com/donnierust

Sexy.

I know you're just trying to make a living, Mr Naked, but this constant posting of your services is just going to annoy people. You aren't going to get many gigs out of posting on here anyway. Try Chortle.

Exactly. And you're on a hiding-to-nothing if you think people on the BCG are of the type who organise parties... or, indeed, are ever invited to them. :(

Other than the Nazi party

Shush, sooty! Kipper said to keep that under-your-hat. Errr

Wave

I'd hate to think what his insurance costs for a year are! If I was you Naked, I'd tell them you play the piano, not a box quitar with metal strings Teary Just might be a bit cheaper, that's all.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ April 24 2011, 5:51 PM BST

Errr

:O er actually :) :) :) with a few Laughing out loud as well.
Heil Kipper!

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 24 2011, 5:49 PM BST

Shush, sooty! Kipper said to keep that under-your-hat. Errr

I think he said to keep it in my attic.

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 24 2011, 5:42 PM BST

Exactly. And you're on a hiding-to-nothing if you think people on the BCG are of the type who organise parties...

Except me...

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 24 2011, 5:42 PM BST

Exactly. And you're on a hiding-to-nothing if you think people on the BCG (apart from Robyn) are of the type who organise parties

;)

Only cos I'm paid to. Laughing out loud

For my Party I was thinking of Hiring both a Busker & a naked person, I'm thinking I can save myself a few bob now.

;) Do you have 'nectar benefits?' all above board I presume, expect London area only?