Mrs. Brown's Boys - Series 1 Page 10

Quote: dellas @ April 17 2011, 2:56 AM BST

Whistling nnocently It's Fecking jarring all the way through.
No point in me speaking as I am labelled as a moaner right now!

Stop moaning Dellas, you're totally in the wrong about this show. Cool

:D OK go feck yourself, millions of other viewers can't be wrong!

Quote: dellas @ April 12 2011, 2:43 AM BST

Unimpressed You keep your beak out!

If you don't want other people to comment, don't post anything in a public forum.

Quote: dellas @ April 18 2011, 4:46 AM BST

:D OK go feck yourself, millions of other viewers can't be wrong!

Yes dellas, and the millions of viewers tuned into Mrs. Brown's Boys on a weekly basis. So they can't be wrong.

You, on the other hand...

;) Sorry guys was only joking! that is why I provided the appropriate emticom and cheery exclaimations.
We just agree to differ regarding ' Mrs. Brown's Boys'.

Well I enjoy all comments on here, yes Seriously! to all who doubt me.

I do reply to crititism that has been fairly posted on here, I try to be fair.

We do, however need to remember this a 'Comedy Guide' and not take humour so seriously. <3

Errr I am in the United States of America I have satelite I am trying to find out if anyone knows when Mrs. Brown's Boys shows on the tele here. Someone please help! I love the episodes but so far only available by clips on YouTube.

I'm not sure whether it's been sold for broadcast in the US yet, cincats. With more series on the way I wouldn't have been surprised if a PBS station or two might have picked it up, especially with the Irish interest, but it's quite vulgar and profane, so might not be good for many of your broadcasters.

Dellas, I'm with you all the way. I once paid £16 to see his stage show in Glasgow. £16 which would have been better spent on drink! I laughed once. But the audience were laughing before he even came onstage. Emperor's new clothes. Puerile humour.

If I were a media prick working for an independent TV prod co, I'd stand in a Central London wine bar and loudly describe this show as "Old Mother Riley for the post-ironic 4G Generation..." Pleased

Then hopefully someone would either a) hit me repeatedly on the nose with an iPad, or b) discretely piss down the back of my wanky designer jeans, the urine deactivating the Nectar card I'd left in the pocket.

Or (c) kill you for being a poseur arse.

http://michaelleggesblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/going-for-brown.html

Dan

:D I want to sponsor big, how to? Feel somewhat villified! Hooray thanks for this!

Quote: Tim Walker @ May 8 2011, 9:03 PM BST

If I were a media prick working for an independent TV prod co, I'd stand in a Central London wine bar and loudly describe this show as "Old Mother Riley for the post-ironic 4G Generation..." Pleased

Then hopefully someone would either a) hit me repeatedly on the nose with an iPad, or b) discretely piss down the back of my wanky designer jeans, the urine deactivating the Nectar card I'd left in the pocket.

;) Wish I was there, however, where are you these days?

Your loving friend Ewok <3

http://michaelleggesblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/brown-blues.html

Dan

This has been the funniest show I have ever seen !!!! FREAKING HALAROUS I SAY !!!! I WANT MORE !!!! Are there more episodes to come ???? I do hope so !!!!

A second series has been commissioned, yes.

And a Christmas Special.