First paragraph challenge Page 5

:) I love a paragraph me.

Now I need to start a second paragraph challenge.

Quote: Marc P @ April 9 2011, 2:55 PM BST

Ahah.. a paragraph! :)

Hope that is of help, pedant mode today obviously :)

Didn't spot the spelling mistake.

Not bothered about spelling, I am an artist not a pedagogue or proof reader, sir!

:)

Quote: Marc P @ April 9 2011, 3:54 PM BST

Not bothered about spelling, I am an artist not a pedagogue or proof reader, sir!

:)

You were the one who said that he was in 'pedant mode'.

I meant pendant! ;)

Okay. If you want to be left dangling that's your choice but the offending word was living. I think the context requires leaving.

Watching the Masters?

Certainly have been, it's been great. :)

Off to pub now and back for some more!

Quote: Marc P @ April 9 2011, 4:29 PM BST

Certainly have been, it's been great. :)

Off to pub now and back for some more!

One day I will be there in Augusta. Very torn. Heineken Cup quarters today with my team playing later this evening. Masters is coming to an interesting boil. Will McIlroy implode like he did last year?

Sorting out stuff, I just came across a couple of small cards on which I used to write ideas for stories, 25-30 years ago & one of them is an ideas card of that story I re-did the beginning of, above.

Lots of nice ideas on that card that I had forgotten.

e.g. Stochastic computers built into the glass fibres of your loft insulation.
:D Laughing out loud :D Laughing out loud ;) Cool

Okay, so heres my contribution to the challenge:

Blake Trent stared at the calendar on his wall and carefully added another cross to it. He stepped back, unable to take his eyes off one last unfilled square. One day. Just one more day. For the first time in nearly ten years, Trent smiled.
"Lights out cons!"
Trent threw himself with almost boyish glee onto his threadbare bed and pulled the covers right up to his chin. He sighed deeply. As he drifted off to sleep, he carried with him one thought. It was the same thought that had cheered him when he was depressed, soothed him when he was angry and healed him when he was sick.
I will find them. And I will kill them.

This is from something I wrote ages ago that's locked away in a drawer somewhere, never to see the light of day. Probably wisely

Rolling eyes