Sketch show name

Does anyone remember the sketch show with a sketch in it with a widow who was reminded of her husband by everything? "**** used to love flour" etc?

Little Britain?

Sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't picture it as Little Britain. *scratches head*

Quote: Aaron @ April 12 2011, 1:34 AM BST

Sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't picture it as Little Britain. *scratches head*

There are treatments for that , love to post a pic, but not clever enough Pleased

Definitely Little Britain. The widow, played by David Walliams, had long dark hair and glasses and was sitting in the kitchen with her sister (?)... everything in the room reminded her of her late husband, with lots of crying as a result.

As the links got more tenuous, the sister got more fed up.

I think the dead husband might have been called 'Arthur', although I might be remembering that wrong.

Quote: Mark @ April 12 2011, 12:23 PM BST

Definitely Little Britain. The widow, played by David Walliams, had long dark hair and glasses and was sitting in the kitchen with her sister (?)... everything in the room reminded her of her late husband, with lots of crying as a result.

As the links got more tenuous, the sister got more fed up.

I think the dead husband might have been called 'Arthur', although I might be remembering that wrong.

Oh blimey, from the dreadful third series. Of course. Well remembered!

Quote: Aaron @ April 12 2011, 9:41 PM BST

Thank you.
;)

:| How can you think this was dreadful, Aaron? Did you watch the whole programme? There were some poingnant vignettes. Hope someone else agrees, Can you explain why you think this?

Yes, it was Little Britain, ta!

Wasn't it the second series? I remember watching that clip, yet I'm fairly sure I didn't even bother with Series Three as number Two had become so irritating by the end.

You're right Millsy it wasn't the third series

That's a Double fail for Aaron I think

It was actually series 1
"Eileeen & Janet - Janet is greiving over Ivor"

Here 'tis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPSnWtdf8nk

Must have blocked far more Little Britain from my mind than I'd realised!