Me doing stand up

Hello

New to the site.

Link to my comedy www.YouTube.com/mrjamil28

Looking for feedback plus gigs

Can't really see what is going on in this video. You should link to your "Chortle Student Competition" video -- that one works well as a YouTube video.

I thought the "Chortle Student Competition" one was original, and it had some amusing stuff in it. But how do you deal with a tough crowd -- hecklers, etc?

I got to 2 minutes and stopped watching because you hadn't said ANYTHING!

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 3 2011, 8:25 PM BST

I got to 2 minutes and stopped watching because you hadn't said ANYTHING!

When AngieBaby is negative it's usually worth watching for car-crash potential. This one isn't. Really, NOTHING happens. It looks like a rather friendly set-up with stooges in the crowd, I'm afraid. If you want to promote yourself doing stand-up, you would be better off showing a clip of you doing stand-up. Good luck.

Jamil, are you a big fan of "The Boy With Tape on his Face"?

This seems to be a low rent version of parts of his act but without the music and less theatricality, if you've never seen him check him out for tips of how to do this sort of thing brilliantly.

I don't want to be negative but I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve by posting this clip as it doesn't really show anything, it's filmed from too far away and it doesn't look very good (the lighting is all wrong for stand up).

Quote: Badge @ April 3 2011, 11:37 PM BST

When AngieBaby is negative it's usually worth watching for car-crash potential.

This may be the nicest things ever said about me on this site.