So...Twitter.... Page 4

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 27 2011, 9:28 PM BST

Any more tips on how to get more followers? I'm depressed about my meagre 84(I think) followers :(

Become a minor celebrity then tweet about what you've had for lunch and watch the followers flood in.

That's my life goal :(

I use Twitter for new jokes that maybe go into my set. I have 84 followers now! I try not to make it personal though... don't think anybody wants to read an in debth account of my life!!!

Nat, streak at the royal wedding with your twitter address (or hashtag, whatever its called) tattooed on your boobies.

Alternatively, you could become the pioneer of stunt-tweeting where you tweet whilst doing adventurous activities such as when you're on a rodeo bull, zorbing, doing a spacewalk or in the process of committing an armed robbery (sending out tweets to your enthralled followers as you use a sawn-off shotgun to intimidate hostages).

If you use these, and other methods, you may well become one of the most successful tweetists the world has ever seen.

Good luck in your quest :)

They sound expensive.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 28 2011, 12:56 PM BST

They sound expensive.

Stick to the armed robbery one then, its a win-win.

Okay, sounds like a plan.

I drive the getaway car. We could be the Bonnie and Clyde of twitter.. that's enough crap talked for now, bye bye. :)

I'm having a go at writing some hashtags tags. I just wrote one and I am ashamed of myself. Poor, poor effort.

Oooh oooh five new followers today!

I've updated the first post with all of the members that have shared their twitter ID on this thread.

I've followed you all (if I wasn't already...)

Post here if you want to be added to the list

Dean

Quote: Fat Jedi Comedy @ March 28 2011, 10:01 PM BST

I've updated the first post with all of the members that have shared their twitter ID on this thread.

I've followed you all (if I wasn't already...)

Post here if you want to be added to the list

Dean

Sounds good, I'm @rsshghs

Quote: Russell Hughes @ March 28 2011, 10:02 PM BST

Sounds good, I'm @rsshghs

You're in...!

Quote: Fat Jedi Comedy @ March 28 2011, 10:14 PM BST

You're in...!

Good man. I'm following everyone on the list

Quote: Russell Hughes @ March 28 2011, 10:15 PM BST

Good man. I'm following everyone on the list

I'll do same...ooh, some followers, I know how Stephen Fry must feel now ;)

Trying to add you all but its saying to 'try again' will have another go tomm