Which sitcoms ended too early? Page 4

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 18 2011, 8:16 PM GMT

Spaced.
Black Books.
Arrested Development.
Better Off Ted.
Blackadder.
I'm Alan Partridge.
Darkplace. (Okay, that's not a proper sitcom, but they still should have got a second series!)

Black Books could come back!

Nobody has mentioned Only Fools & Horses. ;)

Quote: aquasplash3 @ March 21 2011, 9:32 PM GMT

Nobody has mentioned Only Fools & Horses. ;)

I think most would think that finished too late.

The Peter Principle?

Quote: ToddB @ March 21 2011, 1:27 AM GMT

I can't even find a DVD of Dr. Willoghby! There doesn't seem to be one in existence. I found this funny when it aired briefly over here.

No DVD has ever been released, though it is on YouTube

Add Whites to the list. The last episode is shown this coming Friday (Apr 1) on BBC HD.......so it'll probably be the last time it will be shown. :(

Quote: youngian @ March 18 2011, 4:38 PM BST

Also notable for having a funny comedy character who was never seen.
Was his name Arif? Always winding up sweary Len the security guard.

Sweary Len is f**king funny, I work in security and he typifies everyone I work with, they are f**king bastards but you've got to love em, characters the lot of them, f**k this I need a fag.

Another series of 15 Storeys High would've been nice...

Quote: jhmagic1 @ March 27 2011, 1:53 AM BST

The Peter Principle?

Lol. Whistling nnocently

It's not British but, Joey could have continued. At least until Le Blanc went grey.

I thought Joking Apart ended way too early. I haven't seen it in years...I do recall it being pretty good though.

I discovered a Bob Larbey comedy called Hope It Rains on YouTube. Wish there had been more than two seasons -- for that matter, wish that at least those two seasons could be purchased on DVD.

Wish the Mulberry storyline had been finished....

Quote: Jacob Mason @ March 27 2011, 6:57 PM BST

Another series of 15 Storeys High would've been nice...

Agree, I'd also quite like to see Sean Lock in a new sitcom too. He's ace.

I can't be the only person who thinks Home Time was a work of genius? The fact that it didn't get a second series is madness. Especially when you think of some of the dross that does get recomissioned...

The High Life!