So...Twitter.... Page 2

And no one is following @natwicks ? :(

Don't worry Nat, you're not alone because Comedy Virgin is part of my bookmarks. ;)

Hooray! I wonder how many actual regular readers I've got, because I've only got 24 subscribers on blogger. I think most people read through FB or Twitter.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 24 2011, 8:55 AM GMT

And no one is following @natwicks ? :(

I am now
:)

Speaking of which, if everyone could go onto twitter and do a cheeky retweet for me I would be delighted.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 24 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

Hooray! I wonder how many actual regular readers I've got, because I've only got 24 subscribers on blogger. I think most people read through FB or Twitter.

Get - http://www.google.com/analytics/

I always read your blog, Nat!

Quote: Leevil @ March 24 2011, 4:57 PM GMT

Get - http://www.google.com/analytics/

I keep meaning to do that. I already use a statcounter site, so I don't know how much extra that would be able to tell me.

Quote: zooo @ March 24 2011, 5:10 PM GMT

I always read your blog, Nat!

Good girl ! <3

I'm @posiekins (see what I did?)

I've had a load of one liners flash into my head recently and have been tweeting them to see what people think. If nothing else it gives you an instant audience - I'm still at the stage where that is enough to keep me happy! I am not confident enough to suggest anyone pays me or listens to my jokes by choice.....

I sneakily check my retweets to see which ones have gone down the best..... :$

Tony Cowards is being a bit modest there - he's a bit of a Twitter legend.

I love it - I use it to plug stuff, and also to put certain works/opportunities to the local-ish folk. It's hard going at first, when you've only 10 followers and such.

Sunday night at 8 sees a 'scriptchat' whereby lots of people tweet on a given theme about writing - it's useful, and as the initial poster said, it can really force you to be a tad more succinct.

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ March 20 2011, 4:09 PM BST

Wouldn't that suit you down to the ground? Especially after a bottle of red or two! :D ;)

:D :D :D

@StevieBaby1988

Follow me. If you like one liners, you're in for a tweet.

I'll go now.

Quote: Yatta @ March 27 2011, 6:34 PM BST

@StevieBaby1988

Follow me. If you like one liners, you're in for a tweet.

I'll go now.

Can't find anything under that name

Im on there as was following Newsjack and then found out about the weekly joke thing...I had one follower but think they clicked on me by mistake and last time I looked they were gone :( @akaShandonbelle
I don't 'tweet' though about myself,who the heck would care??? :)

I don't work for them, but if you click to search #scriptchat now then you can add comments of your own, and you'll soon grab some followers.