Comic Relief 2011 Page 4

Thanks zooo. I'll have a look as I didn't see anything from the point where Clan Riley tuned in.

Both Who parts here:

http://danowen.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-doctor-who-does-comic-relief-2011.html

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 19 2011, 3:17 PM GMT

Both Who parts here:

http://danowen.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-doctor-who-does-comic-relief-2011.html

Very kind of you Matthew :D

It wasn't that soon after, maybe half an hour later?

Oh. Felt like about 5 minutes to me!
Maybe I fell asleep.

Sorry to seem cynical but when david Tennant did his African kids thing and said "I said I wouldn't cry" I thought - well he is an actor.

I think anyone would cry/well up a bit if there were people dying/almost dying in the room with you.

Just from shock if nothing else.

Sport Relief, Comic Relief, the Band Aid thing, it can't be long before we have a glamour model charity night where jaded page 3 girls can try and get themselves some more work out of it like all the others do. I look forward to a whole day and night of Hand Relief.

80% of telly is all about crying...it seems to be all the program makers want.

Thankfully I missed it all. I don't think the comedies ever been up to much on these things, has it?

Quote: chipolata @ March 20 2011, 11:58 AM GMT

Thankfully I missed it all. I don't think the comedies ever been up to much on these things, has it?

Don't let James Cotter hear you talking like that!

There were a few funny bits!
The Smithy sketch, Miranda, Karl Pilkington were all great.

The comedy bar was set quite high when Lenny Henry announced Claudia Winkleman as a "TV Goddess". I have warmed to her recently, though. Her face when she put all that chilli poweder in the chilli was brilliant.

Vinkleman is only there on TV all the time because of her 'famous' mother and the BBC's sickening nepotism. There would be hundreds if not thousands better than her at her job. But then her job isn't difficult, is it.

Having said that, I would probably give her one. If she asked nicely.

Winkleman's a great presenter.