Things that piss you off Page 679

Quote: DaButt @ March 18 2011, 5:05 AM GMT

Pick your poison, but if your pet is shitting on your neighbor's lawn you should probably worry about the life expectancy of said pet.

To be fair, people over here wouldn't shoot them, they'd throw something at them perhaps, or bang the window so they run off; which seems a more reasonable reaction!

Cats aren't supposed to stay indoors all day. Obviously here we don't have animals roaming free that might eat them either.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 18 2011, 10:23 AM GMT

Obviously here we don't have animals roaming free that might eat them either.

You're saying you've never eaten a cat?

Foxes eat cats

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 18 2011, 10:23 AM GMT

To be fair, people over here wouldn't shoot them...

No, we just put them in wheelie bins.

Stop making me feel bad for my chubby house cats you shits.

Your cats are the feline equivalent of Boggs in the Shawshank Redemption

I grew up in the country, pretty much everyone I knew had cats, and I never heard of a fox eating a cat, the possiblity wasn't even ever mentioned once.
Only seems to even get talked about in cities. But I still don't know of any actual instances of it.

Anyway. Totally depends on where you live as to whether cats should be let out or not. Evidently, in Texas they get shot the second they step out the door, so should be an indoor pet. Similarly if you live by a busy road or in a high-up flat or something. And it depends on the cat's personality - some are lazy and indoorsy and like sitting inside all the time.
But in most circumstances, cats are meant to be outdoors as well as indoors.

And some cats don't. We had one that would simply stick the crampons into everything if you tried to make it go out. It wasn't worth the devastation wrought on the upholstery. So don't feel bad Nat. You do what's best for your moggies.

To be fair, no animals should be kept as pets. As they are like their own being or sommink. But to counter that, I suppose if we didn't keep pets we wouldn't have the same relationship and they would be more open to all sorts of evil human treatment. Much like a lot of non-cute animals are actually treated.

Cats don't have owners. They have servants.

Quote: Lee Henman @ February 25 2011, 8:16 PM GMT

Ah yes but the appendix was there for a reason earlier in human history - something about a digestion tract that we no longer need due to modern diet. Whereas the fozzer has always been there for protection and sexual enhancement - the exact opposite of what the pro-knobchoppers tell you.

Anyroad, I've just realised my armpits a are bit ripe. I was going to have a shower but I should probably just chop my arms off to keep the pits constantly exposed. Looks like I'll have to type with my dick - although it might be a bit sore after my circumcision. While I'm at it, I'd better have my eyelids sliced off - don't want to get conjunctivitis!

Exactly the argument a friend used pro-circumcision!!

He's cut and in a drunken moment I told him he should sue his parents - oops.

His answer, he's gay incidentally, was that he'd encountered so many dicks suffering from Phimosis later in life that it should be compulsory at birth!

Oh yeah?? -- Heart disease, lung problems, ingrowing toenail, tooth need a filling--- yeah yeah have 'em all removed - ALL of it.

just extract the soul at birth and we'll make do!

Quote: zooo @ March 18 2011, 12:23 PM GMT

But in most circumstances, cats are meant to be outdoors as well as indoors.

The Egyptians had the right idea:

:D Brilliant device!

The fact that my dog picks the most populated busy road to have a dump ensuring that as many people as possible witness me picking up steaming turds. F**ker.

You know how dogs are one of the most trainable animals in the world?
Why the hell hasn't anyone trained them to pick up their own poo yet?