Comic Relief 2011

Watching this now.
Best Dr Who episode I've seen in a while.

Am Sky+ing it to watch later. I can skip all those awful appeals and concentrate on the funny bits. Whistling nnocently

I kept expecting them to find one of Claudia's impossibly glossy hairs in the chilli.

iplayer for me for the actual comedy bits.

I find it sad that we're still having this event twenty five years after the original crisis. Bit of an indictment on society in general, both at home and abroad.

I have a red nose, and it reeeeally hurts mah nose.

Will they ever perfect the red nose design? That's the main question.

Quote: zooo @ March 18 2011, 8:10 PM GMT

I have a red nose, and it reeeeally hurts mah nose.

Will they ever perfect the red nose design? That's the main question.

Riley Major made me try his on last night and it split.

I liked the idea in the Dr Who thing - the TARDIS appearing in the TARDIS. Could have been quite good to have that in a proper episode! (But not with the annoying bits that were in this.)

Quote: KLRiley @ March 18 2011, 8:11 PM GMT

Riley Major made me try his on last night and it split.

:D

Quote: zooo @ March 18 2011, 8:12 PM GMT

I liked the idea in the Dr Who thing - the TARDIS appearing in the TARDIS. Could have been quite good to have that in a proper episode! (But not with the annoying bits that were in this.)

It were good! A funny little diversion.

Harry Hill
MegaLolz

I'm taping Comic Relief right now.

Steve Sunshine whose that fella you have for an avatar? I remember him when I was a kid but forgot what programme he was on.

Obelix
From the Asterix books

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 18 2011, 7:53 PM GMT

I kept expecting them to find one of Claudia's impossibly glossy hairs in the chilli.

Lesbian.

;)

Things are looking up, Alan Partridge on the way. This has been a laugh free zone so far.

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ March 18 2011, 9:49 PM GMT

Lesbian.

;)

I didn't say it was my chilli did I?

Anyhow, I love Comic Relief, I even watch the sad bits. The Beeb have really pulled out all the stops this year. Let's hope they do end Malaria now.

I missed them going over to BBc2 early
I'm on Miranda now though... so to speak