Why do Comedians become straight actors? Page 3

True, he was pretty good looking when he was young.

Now he looks a bit melted.

He looks like a monster from a nightmare now.

I think that Shane Richie is almost unintelligible as Alfie Moon and was just as bad as Archie Daley in the Minder remakes.

A bit less Cock-er-nee wif all thet pie mash end liquor in yer norf an sarf sahn, and a bit more enunciation loves! PROJECT love, PROJECT!

Quote: Blenkinsop @ March 17 2011, 5:07 PM GMT

I thought that Shane Richie is almost unintelligible as Alfie Moon and was just as bad as Archie Daley in the Minder remakes.

I think it's a bit much to ever class Shane Ritchie as a comedian.

I sometimes get Shane Ritchie mixed up with Joe Pasquale.
I have no idea why. They don't look that similar do they?
I guess they both seem quite ex Butlins.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 17 2011, 5:07 PM GMT

I think it's a bit much to ever class Shane Ritchie as a comedian.

True enough, but didn't he used to appear in those BBC Seaside Special shows as a stand-up or impressionist? (I might be getting him mixed up with someone else though)

Quote: Blenkinsop @ March 17 2011, 5:12 PM GMT

True enough, but didn't he used to appear in those BBC Seaside Special shows as a stand-up or impressionist? (I might be getting him mixed up with someone else though)

Joe Pasquale?
;)

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 5:16 PM GMT

Joe Pasquale?
;)

Could be! (I've gone all Hong Kong Phooey)

Quote: Blenkinsop @ March 17 2011, 5:12 PM GMT

Yeah, he used to do some sort of stand up stuff.

I sat down to watch a bit of telly and who should turn up by bloody Bradley Walsh on 'The Chase' his all over the telly the only other person on more is Phillip Schofield and if I had my way I'd put the plastic tit back in the broom cupboard.

I love a bit of Schofe.

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 10:27 PM GMT

I love a bit of Schofe.

His as funny as Bradley Walsh and as shameless, to be honest you could just swap the hair they are the same person. I seem to be turning this into a Bradley Walsh hate campaign I don't hate him but if he turns up on a facking cookery show telling me how to rise my puff pastry I will lose it.

Schofield's not setting out to be a comedian, as far as I know!

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 10:43 PM GMT

Schofield's not setting out to be a comedian, as far as I know!

Just a matter of time, he wants to rule the world.