Adam & Joe

Loved the old TV show
And enjoyed the Podcasts of their Radio Show.
Especially the Lee Henman contributions.

But I hear a whisper that they might be returning to the Radio show soonish
so keep an ear out for that if you're a fellow fan

Stephen!

More than just a whisper. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamandjoe/2011/03/theyre-back.shtml

I love the Song Wars they should bring it back hopefully.

I nerv really got on with Adam and Joe.

I don't know what it was but I used to dread them coming on TV when there was nothing else on. Always used to end up watching it as nothing else was on.

Maybe there was a little underlying enjoyment.

Wicked news - they're back! Can't wait. Bout time we had some decent comedy on the radio.

When though?
Soonish I think.

I've been listening to some old podcasts recently
The one where Our very own Lee Henman gets a mention from Joe for his text the nation Rocking theme music.

And they keep saying Stephen! Which I like

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/adamandjoe

New podcast up now

I got the Adam and Joe DVD a few months back and it's funny stuff. I don't actually like the film recreations using action figures that much, but everything else tickles me.

Adam ruined the interviews on the IT Crowd series 1 DVD. It was painful.

Other than that, they are usually top notch.

Quote: Ben @ April 3 2011, 11:05 AM BST

I got the Adam and Joe DVD a few months back and it's funny stuff. I don't actually like the film recreations using action figures that much, but everything else tickles me.

I love the DVD, it's a shame so much great stuff got left out. My favourite people place was the one in the supermarket and Joe grabs a completely sozzled bloke to talk about what's in his basket.
"Why have you got bombay mix?"
"because I couldn't give a bollocks"

:D

Adam and Joe go on hiatus again after Glastonbury and filling in is Andrew Collin(g)s and Josie Long . . . Mr Herring isn't chuffed.

Is it the last one already this week? :(
A&J is the best possible start to the weekend, but I think Joe Cornish has a lot more film work coming up nowadays.

Adam Buxton & Edith Bowman is a bit like the old show, except that Edith tends to play the 'straight man'. It's yet to find its feet, IMHO.

I got their best of DVD cos I loved them back in the day

Bit disappointing

I think it may be because when I watched their show first time round I was generally pissed out of my skull

Is this a spin off from Bonanza ?