Most naturally funny man in the UK Page 5

John Lydon. Without realising it.
'What do we call you know, John Lydon or Johnny Rotten?' - 'Call me Sir.'

Am going to go out on a limb here (probably) and say Milton Jones.

Quote: James Griffiths @ January 10 2011, 11:35 PM GMT

Am going to go out on a limb here (probably) and say Milton Jones.

I really like Milton, but he's a joke fountain rather than "naturally funny". Some people just are funny in everything they do..

I'd say Michael McIntyre.

Although, Kevin Bridges is doing very well.

About Ricky Gervais, I don't find him funny at all. If he wasn't in Night At The Museum, that would've been a brilliant film but he had to go and spoil it by being there...

Quote: Sazzle @ January 12 2011, 8:31 PM GMT

I'd say Michael McIntyre.

Keep 'er talking . . I'll phone . .

Nick Clegg

Quote: Sazzle @ January 12 2011, 8:31 PM GMT

If he wasn't in Night At The Museum, that would've been a brilliant film but he had to go and spoil it by being there...

Trollolol

Lee Mack?

Bollocks! Just realised I missed Not Going Out!

Ross Noble for me.

Paul Merton, has some good longevity as well.

Ross Noble
Noel Fielding
Lee Mack
Rhod Gilbert

and the list goes on. There are some tremendous comediens who can all bring something different to the table.

Sootyj.

Lee Mack makes me laugh with his jokes he is like the new Eric Morcambe, David Mitchell I love his rants he also reminds me of myself the way I always have a good old moan, Keith Lemon shocking but I can't help but laugh at him I loved Bo Selecta, Paul O'Grady I've always found him funny and always tells it like it is and Ronnie Corbett he comes out with great jokes and they do make me cry with laughter.

I'd say it's hard to know who is 'naturally' the funniest man on tele currently. With so much of what we are shown being contrived and scripted prior to filiming we may never know. But if natural means being funny without a script then Jimmy Carr, Lee Mack, Charlie Brooker, David Mitchell, Graham Norton, Alan Carr are all brilliant.

Do Ant & Dec count as one person?