Ken Dodd Page 6

and back to Ken Dodd folks

Quote: bushbaby @ February 26 2011, 11:42 PM GMT

and back to Ken Dodd folks

Who he? Huh?

He used to sing about his dinkle on TV, he's sort of a less attractive and not as funny Russell Brand.

Quote: sootyj @ February 26 2011, 11:43 PM GMT

He used to sing about his dinkle on TV, he's sort of a less attractive and not as funny Russell Brand.

Sooty, you've done that joke twice now, you're dying for one of us to say "What do you mean he sang about his cock/dinkle" and then you will hit us with how "Happiness" sounds like "A Penis".

Raise your game, dammit.

Quote: bushbaby @ February 26 2011, 11:33 PM GMT

clique springs to mind

You spotted it !

I got there a long while ago !

I just wonder how many of those commenting have actually been to see Ken Dodd live?

If any of the posters above are as successful or as funny as Ken Dodd, fair enough, if not shut the f**k up

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 26 2011, 11:46 PM GMT

You spotted it !

I got there a long while ago !

I just wonder how many of those commenting have actually been to see Ken Dodd live?

I have, as I mentioned in the thread if you've read it.

How many of today's comedy performers that you constantly slag off have you been to see live? Are we only allowed to have an opinion on people we have been to see live, rather than on TV or radio?

Didn't Doddy used to sing a song likening sex to an awful pub?

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 26 2011, 11:46 PM GMT

I have. Went to see a show of his when I was 7. :) I'm just walking out of the theatre now. :(