Rubbish Sitcoms Page 5

Quote: don rushmore @ February 8 2011, 11:35 AM GMT

I liked Anton Rodgers, he had a bit of the Phil Silvers about him.

Yes, Anton Rodgers was good sitcom value. Although I'm not a a French Fields fan. He was excellent in May to December.

Lee Evans...So What Now! worst "sitcom" EVER!

No no no! It's hilarious!

Seem to recall Holding the Baby with Nick Hancock being savaged by the critics.

Quote: Aaron @ February 9 2011, 12:21 PM GMT

No no no! It's hilarious!

Sorry left me wanting to kill the irritating idiot. Office Gossip was FAR superior! I'm not naming my other Rubbish sitcoms as they are HIGHLy controversial

Filthy, Rich And Catflap is normally considered the nadir of The Young Ones' career... It's actually quite watchable. Not a classic, but not an embarrassment either.

Quote: Mike88 @ February 9 2011, 11:20 AM GMT

Lee Evans...So What Now! worst "sitcom" EVER!

Lee Evans is the worst stand up "comic" EVER! And he was terrible in Doctor Who!

Home Again

Quote: Charlie Boy @ February 11 2011, 8:29 PM GMT

Lee Evans is the worst stand up "comic" EVER!

You sir, are insane in the membrane.

Quote: Charlie Boy @ February 11 2011, 8:29 PM GMT

Lee Evans is the worst stand up "comic" EVER! And he was terrible in Doctor Who!

And that is probably the worst quote I've ever read, Lee Evans might have made a few bad choices in acting, but to call him the worst stand up ever is completely mental, take a pill.
As for my worst sitcom ever, it's Lab Rats, which I really thought would be hilarious.

Lee Evans is not the worst stand up ever. He isn't very good though. A superb physical clown, but terrible at actually saying funny things.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 12 2011, 4:04 PM GMT

Lee Evans is not the worst stand up ever. He isn't very good though. A superb physical clown, but terrible at actually saying funny things.

I've never been a fan. Only thing I've laughed at of his was the Lee Evans Trio, and that was mime. He's a very good physical performer, beyond any doubt.

He was good in Doctor Who.

Quote: Steve Charlie @ February 6 2011, 7:57 AM BST

I think You Rang, M'Lord? was brilliant. Great satire in writers well established style.

I agree, I just love You Rang, M'Lord?.

Amanda Holden's name comes up a lot in these worst sitcom threads.

I don't think she's a bad actress but boy does she know how to pick them; Mad About Alice, Big Top, Les Dennis.

I'm not saying According To Bex was bad but Jessica Stevenson did change her name soon after.