Community Page 3

I love this show. It's oddness, the way it flows, tis fab.
Even Jack Black was good in it.

This show just keeps getting better and better!

I've only seen the first few episodes, but have a DVD winging its way to me from The US of A. (America)

The Abed/Troy bromance is one of the best partnerships since Cane & Able (no, I don't know who they are).

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 24 2011, 10:23 PM GMT

I've only seen the first few episodes, but have a DVD winging its way to me from The US of A. (America)

Just wait until you get to Modern Warfare. One of the best, if not the best, episode of Community imo.

Quote: masterfox20 @ February 25 2011, 12:11 PM GMT

The Abed/Troy bromance is one of the best partnerships since Cane & Able (no, I don't know who they are).

Yeah, the Adeb & Troy relationship is my favourite aspect of the show. I really like it when they have a little bit over the credits. The Spanish Rap was amazing.

Parks And Rec and 30 Rock out the way, I'm about to start ploughing my way through the full first season of this.

According to Wikipedia Richard Ayoade has directored an episode [airing next week in America].

I just did a quick Google news search; Ayoade knows Joel McHale from the faild IT Crowd pilot for NBC.

http://www.movies.ie/Interviews/Interview_with_SUBMARINE_director__IT_CROWD_star_Richard_Ayoade

Yeah, the American pilot was horrible. I think it's on YouTube.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ March 22 2011, 2:24 PM GMT

Yeah, the American pilot was horrible. I think it's on YouTube.

Shows how the same script (more or less) can fail in the wrong hands.

I started watching this from the beginning a few weeks ago. Words cannot express how much I love it.

Richard Ayoade did indeed direct this week's episode "Critical Film Studies". It's a pretty well done episode... but if you've never seen some of the referenced movies it might fall a bit short.

This show seems to have gone from very good to brilliant in the final third of its first season. Just watched the paintball one; sitcom perfection-!

I like the one where Chevy Chase does drugs.