Birds Of A Feather Series 9 DVD

Hi everyone! Just heard some rediculous news! I just contacted Network DVD and they say there are no plans to release series 9 of Birds of a Feather. How stupid is that? Whats the point in releasing series 1-8 and not series 9. They are completely mad. How disappointing? Series 9 has 2 of my favourite eps too. 'Ghost' and 'Sunday'.

"No plans" does not mean that they won't, and there are still 2 months to go until Series 8 is scheduled for release. Give them some time.

I'm just pleased that after years of hoping, praying, petitioning, emailing and wishing we are getting 1-8 in such quick succession.

Me too I was shocked when they announced that all these DVDs were coming in such quick succession to each other. I don't think that they play Series 9 on Comedy Central either do they? If they do my Sky+ hasn't recorded them...

No, they've only been playing Series 1 - 7.

Never fear! Series 9 is now finally up for pre-order! :D

Release Date: 11th April 2011

See Amazon product listing

Well spotted Dan, thanks!

Series 9 is available to pre-order from Amazon. Release date is 11th April 2011.

Why isn't it on HMV like all the others are?

The company that supplies Play and HMV with their data can be quite delayed at times, sadly.

Oh I'll pre-order it on Amazon then. I was slightly dubious about it as it wasn't on the HMV website. I've waited years for these DVDs and am getting them as soon as each one is released. All I need now is 2 Point 4 Children to release the rest of the series and I'll be a happy chappy. :)

I don't think 2point4 Children will be released now.