10 O'Clock Live - Series 1 Page 5

Could be interesting, I like Carr and Mitchell. Laverne has never made me laugh though and Brooker isn't as funny as he and a lot of people think he is.

Maybe Carr will end up dropping this like he dropped the Friday Night Project. He was stuck with Rob Rouse on that though, to be fair.

I'll maybe watch it for Mitchell and Brooker. The other two can buggeroff.

Quote: Millsy @ January 20 2011, 12:41 PM GMT

Brooker isn't as funny as he and a lot of people think he is.

Oh he isn't? Thanks for letting me know, I feel a bit foolish now.

Quote: Griff @ January 20 2011, 1:07 PM GMT

Lauren Laverne's career completely mystifies me.

She was in a great band, Kenickie; first album was great stuff. And she's a decent TV presenter, and radio presenter; I don't really get why so many people seem to have a problem with her; there are much, much worse people cluttering up out TV screens.

Fearne Cotton springs to mind.

Her impression was amazingly good.

Fearne is actually likeable as a team captain on Celebrity Juice, but as a presenter she is pretty awful.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 20 2011, 1:19 PM GMT

She was in a great band, Kenickie; first album was great stuff. And she's a decent TV presenter, and radio presenter; I don't really get why so many people seem to have a problem with her; there are much, much worse people cluttering up out TV screens.

That's true. Plus she'd totally get it.

Quote: Griff @ January 20 2011, 1:07 PM GMT

Lauren Laverne's career completely mystifies me.

Maybe there'll be an Earth-shattering revelation tonight. Until then: this.

I think she'll turn out to be okay on this.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 20 2011, 1:19 PM GMT

Oh he isn't? Thanks for letting me know, I feel a bit foolish now.

I did think it sounded opinionated when I submitted that, but I was desperate to be quoted so left it as it is.

He's never made me laugh though.

Looking forward to this.

Nice to David Mitchell finally on TV again,

Who's playing Where's w'Ellie

Me!
I think I've won already.

Jimmy Carr is so skinny now.

I enjoyed Charlie's Palin fingering gag.

Hee, yes.

Charlie Brooker's hair is getting ridiculous. I used to quite like him, but that protruding, bushy pompadour thing is really beginning to annoy me.