I'm bored! Page 2

Quote: dannyjb1 @ December 8, 2007, 11:13 AM

Red hair eh?
Lovey

Since Danny and I are now morphed he won't need the huge clue of something to do with trees (goes in the top of a bottle) and something to do with sex (curly like a piggies willy)
It is not a blow up doll for pigs (of the porcine or police variety - oh, maybe ....) before anyone asks. You dirty sods
:$

Quote: marion @ December 8, 2007, 11:18 AM

Since Danny and I are now morphed he won't need the huge clue of something to do with trees (goes in the top of a bottle) and something to do with sex (curly like a piggies willy)
It is not a blow up doll for pigs (of the porcine or police variety - oh, maybe ....) before anyone asks. You dirty sods

Morphed, I was thinking more merged ;)

Classy.

D'ya know, when you've got red hair and young and beautiful (I think that I can remember that far back) men are outrageous about it.
Ginge minge is normal, idle chit chat before you've even had a formal introduction!
What is it about red hair (wherever it may reside) that gets everyone at it?

Careful Marion, he'll have you bent over Other British Comedy in a minute, taking it roughly from behind.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh, and the answer is cork screw. Thought I'd add that as the moment was slipping fast! :O

Quote: marion @ December 8, 2007, 11:28 AM

D'ya know, when you've got red hair and young and beautiful (I think that I can remember that far back) men are outrageous about it.
Ginge minge is normal, idle chit chat before you've even had a formal introduction!

Errr ... Can't relate to that one, let alone answer it. :S

Quote: Aaron @ December 8, 2007, 11:27 AM

Classy.

*Adjusts bow-tie*

Quote: marion @ December 8, 2007, 11:28 AM

Erm... look there... Elvis

:D :D :D :D

BTW, are we talking red, or ginger? 'Cos red as far as I know isn't a natural colour.

And neither sound particularly nice!

Quote: Aaron @ December 8, 2007, 11:35 AM

BTW, are we talking red, or ginger? 'Cos red as far as I know isn't a natural colour.

And neither sound particularly nice!

What's BTW mean?
Whistling nnocently

By the way.

:P BTW ginger.

:P BTW ginger.

One of my biology teachers once told my class that being ginger is the result of a defective gene.

Hmm.

;)

:P

:$ This thread is going down hill fast.. anyone bought their christmas crackers, yet? I got some for 50p for a box of 6 in ASDA. Now that IS what you call class! Cool

:D Bet he secretly yearned to shag one!

Sorry, I was meant to raising the tone :$