Misfits - Series 1 Page 9

Just watched first couple of episodes of season 1, it's sort of like The Comic Strip Presents X men.

But not as good.

Ok though.

Never watched this before. Mrs Will Cam had the first episode on today. I didn't know what it was 20 minutes in I asked her if it was meant to be a comedy as I hadn't found anything to remotely even raise a smile to. The only thing it did was remind me how much I hate 'single shaky' camerawork. Then I found out what it was and saw there was 5 series. I hope to f**k Mrs Will Cam isn't going to watch all those if the first episode is anything to go by.

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th July 2022, 5:47 PM

Never watched this before. Mrs Will Cam had the first episode on today. I didn't know what it was 20 minutes in I asked her if it was meant to be a comedy as I hadn't found anything to remotely even raise a smile to. The only thing it did was remind me how much I hate 'single shaky' camerawork. Then I found out what it was and saw there was 5 series. I hope to f**k Mrs Will Cam isn't going to watch all those if the first episode is anything to go by.

Mrs Will Can has good taste, tis a great show.

Quote: chipolata @ 9th July 2022, 5:52 PM

Mrs Will Can has good taste, tis a great show.

You can live with her then*

*imagine the tongue out emoji we used to have before Aaron and Mark swapped all the development money for 5 magic beans from Nish Kumar**

**imagine the smiley face emoji we used to have before ........... etc. ad infinitum

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th July 2022, 6:03 PM

You can live with her then*

*imagine the tongue out emoji we used to have before Aaron and Mark swapped all the development money for 5 magic beans from Nish Kumar**

**imagine the smiley face emoji we used to have before ........... etc. ad infinitum

Hold down the windows button and full stop, and you get a pop up with loads of emojis to choose from... ??????‍??

Quote: a plate @ 9th July 2022, 8:19 PM

Hold down the windows button and full stop, and you get a pop up with loads of emojis to choose from... ??????‍??

Cheers ? just found out I can use the Apple emojis - what a ? ?