Ricky Gervais's laugh. Fake or not? Page 2

This thread should be moved to a thread entitled "Televison: Fake or not?" which should itself be moved to a thread entitled "Show Business: Fake or not?"

Definitely real.....besides it his podcasts that have inspired me that anyone can do comedy so leave him alone lol.

Quote: Galoot aka IrishAl @ January 3 2011, 11:35 AM GMT

Definitely real.....besides it his podcasts that have inspired me that anyone can do comedy so leave him alone lol.

I agree with you...

He's one of the few people who sounds like a hyena probably

Just annoying! and not at all funny.

Quote: Charlie Boy @ January 20 2011, 1:52 PM GMT

Just annoying! and not at all funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjlK3hntnAU

Me thinks the first few Ha Ha's are real. The rest are just fake.
I love people that silently laugh. I think that is hysterical. They almost burst.

I like it when James Cotter tries his Gervais laugh. Makes me punch the wall in hilarity.

Quote: Ben @ January 20 2011, 10:12 PM GMT

I like it when James Cotter tries his Gervais laugh. Makes me punch the wall in hilarity.

I generally do laugh like Gervais when I find something very funny.

Gervais' laugh is real - why not?

What isn't real is Karl Pilkinton's act. I've only seen him once and I can't believe anyone's been taken in. I've never seen anyone pretending to act gormlessly so badly.

Bit of a mean-spirited thread title, innit?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 21 2011, 11:11 AM GMT

Gervais' laugh is real - why not?

What isn't real is Karl Pilkinton's act. I've only seen him once and I can't believe anyone's been taken in. I've never seen anyone pretending to act gormlessly so badly.

Rolling eyes

Fake

Real.

Real...No fake...No real...I mean fake...No real.

I just can't make up my mind to be honest and I find that quite worrying. In fact it's gone midnight and I can see the long night stretching out before me to a cold dawn as I lie in bed and wrestle with this thorny question.

Why does life have to be so bloody hard? Damn you comedy!!!

Whistling nnocently